five

chapter five- murdered?

jeongguk arrived home with his mind full of the waitress he had lunch with. she's stunning, he has never seen anyone gorgeous as giuliana. though he has his flings, they're nothing compared to giuliana.

" fuck," he pushed fingers through his black locks and made his way to the lounge.

i need to stay away from her.

" what took you so long? i thought you were just checking how things were?" namjoon said to the younger.

jeongguk throws his head back on the sofa, shutting his eyes. " i had lunch with someone, hyung. well to her, it was forced." he chuckles. " oh really? who?"

" one of the waitresses, she's new. she is fucking beautiful, joon." the younger groaned trying to surpass his smile. " and why would you force someone to have lunch with you?" namjoon raised his brow. " i always have my way, hyung."

namjoon rolled his eyes and yoongi rush to the lounge with the rest of the gang behind him. " we have a problem." he tries catching his breath. " what is it?" jeongguk asks. " okay, we know this will be hard to take in..." he starts. " what the hell? say it, hyung." jeongguk pressed.

" dae is murdered." the hacker mumbled. " WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" jeongguk raised his voice. " we just got the message from the prison warden, he was shot and stabbed repeatedly." taehyung added.

" FUCK " jeongguk screamed as everyone in the room flinched, including namjoon. " those guards were part of this. and so help me...I WILL TEAR THIS CITY APART TILL I FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY FATHER."

" is everything okay?" chef mina walk in after hearing the commotions. jimin tilt his head to the kitchen and jin followed. " we just found out that dae's murdered." he said. " what? how? isn't he suppose to come home tomorrow?" she gulped.

" yea, well motherfucker's had other plans." jimin sighed. " you guys better find out who did this. we won't be at peace if y'all don't. "

" min hack into the security system and inform us asap," jeongguk instructed. " i'm on it, boss," yoongi said and rush to get the job done.

" we have to visit the morgue, boss." taehyung turns to jungkook. "we have work to do. let's focus on that at the moment." the elder demanded.

" i'll make some calls." namjoon pulls out his phone and strolled to his office. " we'll visit the guards. let's go." jeongguk snarled and walk out of the house. "i'll drive." taehyung said holding up the car keys.

----

" i had nothing to do with this!" the guard grunt as jeongguk bang his skull against the wall. " you better start talking!" the mafia boss's eyes darkened.

" your wife and kid's bodies will be in pieces once you get home, officer mike. and you will understand how it feels to lose something dear to you." jeongguk rambled.

" okay. please leave my wife and kids out of this. i had no choice but to do what the warden requested. don't kill me." officer mike pleaded. jeongguk tilts his head and cocks his gun, blowing the guard's brains out. " fuck you."

" joon said the warden is heading for JFK." taehyung shuts off his phone after receiving the message.

" are the others there?" jeongguk questioned. " yea boss."

once the duo made it to the airport, yoongi and the gang had already captured the warden from moving any farther. they brought him to the warehouse and tied him up in a metal chair while being electrocuted every second.
" your father was a useless ex con. he deserved to die!" the warden spit the blood out of his mouth.

jeongguk throws his foot up the warden's face causing a few of his teeth to fall out. " you sick fuck. you think murdering jeon dae was a joke?"

" he was a murderer! did you know how many people he has killed and tortured? way before you kids were born!"

yoongi chuckled and turn to the others, "did he just call us 'kids'?"

jeongguk didn't hesitate to pull the trigger killing the warden instantly.
" take his body and burn it," he ordered and rush out of the warehouse.

the rest of the gang did what they were told. on the other hand, they could sense for the next few or even months, they'll be going through it. meaning, their leader just lost his father-someone important to him. the only man he ever felt content with.

now that he's gone, the atmosphere won't be good.