nineteen

chapter nineteen— mama wilson

it was around midnight when giuliana's phone went off, waking her up. she reach for the phone and walk out her door so the talking won't disturb luigi.

giuliana:
honey, why are you awake?

jeongguk at the thought of giuliana calling him honey makes him feel some type of way.

jeongguk:
i can't sleep, baby.

giuliana:
why not, honey?
are you alright?

jeongguk:
i sometimes have difficulty
sleeping, baby. i'm really tired and i really
wanna fucking sleep!

jeongguk sighs and sits on his bed with his phone close to his ear. giuliana curled up on her couch.

giuliana:
let's just talk, babe.

jeongguk:
i miss you.

giuliana:
i miss you more, ggukie

in his sweats, jeongguk put a black t-shirt on and took his car keys from the nightstand. giuliana was too sleepy to realize what was even going on. jeongguk went in the car and drove to his girlfriend's house.

jeongguk:
baby, tell me about your day hm?
what did my doll do today?

giuliana:
it was okay, babe.
i came home earlier than usual so i
spend some time with lui.

he walk down hall and reach the door.

jeongguk:
that's good, my love.
i'm here, baby. come open up
for me.

giuliana:
huh? what do you mean?

jeongguk:
i'm at your door, princess.
come open up for ggukie.

giuliana blink away the blurriness from her eyes and went to open the door for her mafia boyfriend. " honey, you should be home trying to sleep" she sleepily said.

" i miss you." jeongguk went inside and yokes her into a hug. " miss you more, ggukie." she nuzzles herself in his arms. he peck her forehead allowing his lips to linger for a while.
" sleepy," she whined.

" let's sleep, my love." jeongguk pick her up and walk to the couch. " but babe, the couch is too small. you should've slept in your comfy bed."

jeongguk chuckle at his girlfriend's antics and kiss her on the lips. " we'll be fine, love. come here." he laid down and spread his arms out. she crawl in his warm embrace, inhaling his comforting scent. jeongguk covers them with the blanket as they instantly fell asleep.

giuliana clenched his shirt, tangling their legs.
jeongguk gave her hips a firm squeeze feeling content with his baby in his arms.

jeongguk woke up with hair tickling his face. he brush his fingers through giuliana's curls and press his lips to her forehead. he peck it repeatedly making the younger stir. he continues, with his index finger tracing her smooth skin.

jeongguk smiled and lean forward kissing the sleeping beauty. giuliana kiss back weakly since she wasn't fully awake. the mafia boss enjoys the coconut taste every time he kisses his girlfriend. he bite down her lip and roll his tongue in exploring inside.