one

WELCOME TO
───── ❝ The One She Wants❞ ─────

-ˏˋ DESCRIPTION ˊˎ

❜ being the girlfriend of a mafia boss comes with a price and giuliana is willing to do whatever it takes to become jeongguk's.❛

❝ you can't love a criminal who slaughters
people, princess. you can't love me and survive.❞

❝ i will and i'll prove it to
you.❞

༶•┈┈┈♛

this book contains:

mafia au
violence
angst
fluff
lowercase intended

༶•┈┈┈♛

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋCHARACTERS

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋCHARACTERS

: ̗̀➛ jeon jeongguk: ̗̀➛ leader of black rose : ̗̀➛ drug lord : ̗̀➛ short tempered

: ̗̀➛ jeon jeongguk
: ̗̀ leader of black rose
: ̗̀ drug lord
: ̗̀short tempered

"𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲."

"

: ̗̀➛ giuliana wilson: ̗̀➛ a waitress : ̗̀➛ confident, sweet, and bubbly : ̗̀➛ sensitive

: ̗̀ a waitress
: ̗̀confident, sweet, and bubbly
: ̗̀sensitive

" 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲?"

༶•┈┈┈♛

chapter one- mr jeon

jeon jeongguk, hearing his name can paralyze you with fear. this man is not to be played around with. the men who work for him are very careful to not commit any mistakes. they know that once do, it's over for them. their lives won't be spared. no mercy; and it all takes one single blow to the head and they're a goner.

the mafia life was something jeongguk wanted ever since he was 10. he watched his father and learned from him, his every move. his tricks and leadership.

mr jeon knew his son had potential from the moment he was born, however mrs. jeon did not agree with her husband's decision so she abandoned her kid to start a new life. that was an excuse since she was already living a double with her boyfriend.

so, mr jeon trained his son and at the age of 16 he started his organization 'black rose' it's very much respected in the underground world. he's at the top of the game and it's hard for his enemies to survive when they're at war with him.

jeongguk controls everything in the city of seoul, from the street corner drug trade to the highest levels of the government. police departments and even the bureau are under his command. he owns nightclubs, restaurants, and casinos.

he offers protection to small businesses and makes them pay to remain clean and safe. he has gained influence, wealth, and power.

when it comes to the 'black rose' each member has a tattoo on their forearm meaning they're in it for life. if you want out, death is the only way.