twenty one

chapter twenty one— loyalty is rare

jeongguk parked in the driveway of his mansion and went out of the car. he opens the door and picks up luigi who's dozing off.

after they came back from america, jeongguk took care of his business with minho while giuliana moved out of her apartment into her new one. she felt accomplished because it was too hard living in that toxic environment, especially with her younger brother.

jeongguk has been receiving calls from his mother to meet up so they could fix the conflict that's going on between them but jeongguk wants nothing to do with her.

" honey, your house is glamorous." giuliana says, surveying around. " thank you, baby." he smiled feeling his girlfriend's lips on his cheek.
" do you want to meet them or some other time, babe?"

" today is fine with me, ggukie." they walk down the corridor and stroll up the stairs to jeongguk's bedroom. he closes the door behind them and switches the light on. jeongguk's room was just what giuliana pictured it would be. dark gray walls, black curtains over the large windows, black bedsheets, and a large couch as well. two doors, one that leads to the bathroom and one that leads to the closet.

the male laid lui on the bed and covered him with the duvet. giuliana eyes darted in the direction of the balcony. a glass full of whiskey and the bottle beside it.
" you drink whiskey, babe?"

" yea, petal. when work becomes too stressful for me, it calms me down." jeongguk answers and proceeds to remove his coat hanging it up.
giuliana hummed and sits on the couch.
"aww, ggukie. you framed us." she squeals and reaches for the picture that's sitting on the nightstand.

in the picture, it was a selfie of them laying in the wildflower meadows with jeongguk kissing giuliana and the butterfly resting on his bicep.
" i love it, babe." she grins fondly.

" and i love—" before jeongguk could finish his sentence, namjoon knocked on the door. he went and open it. " boss, jung is waiting for you in the meeting room." jeongguk shook his head and dismissed him.

" shit," he cursed under his breath and push his fingers through his long hair. " babe it'll be fine." giuliana reassured.

"It's not that i'm worried about, petal. i will allow him back into my gang and who knows when he'll fuck up again. i don't think i can fucking trust someone like hoseok again." he sat on the couch and toss a bottle on the wall not realizing luigi was sleeping.

giuliana straddles herself on his lap and circles her arms around his neck. " babe, remember what we talked about. i know it's hard to let him back in but give it a try, my love." she plants a kiss on his lips and rests their foreheads together. " thank you, princess." he grips her hips squeezing them.

the couple stayed in each other's arms for a while before going to the meeting room. namjoon, taehyung, yoongi, and jimin were sitting by the table with hoseok who was casting his eyes down in shame. " boss," they greeted and hoseok stood up bowing. jeongguk sat down at the head of the table. " come here, petal." giuliana went and stand beside him but jeongguk pull her to his lap. she blush feeling her boyfriend tatted arms on her stomach.

" this is my girlfriend, giuliana. babe, that's namjoon my right hand. jimin, my assistant, taehyung my sniper and yoongi my hacker." he introduces.

"it's nice to finally meet you," the boys greeted. " hello boys." she smiled and waved. giuliana removed herself from jeongguk's lap because she knew what was about to happen. hoseok had his head down the entire time.

" jung, it's crazy of me to even allow you in my headquarters. it's dangerous to even allow you back in my gang after you fucked up. not only that, you stalked my girlfriend and putting her life in danger. loyalty to rare, jung. it fucking is. i'm asking for yours once again just like i did when i first brought you here. be loyal to me, jung. everyone in this fucking room knows i don't give second chances cause once i do, it'll be taken for granted." jeongguk's muscles grew tense.