eighteen

chapter eighteen— lovesick

" i confessed." jeongguk said to his men during their small meeting. they gasped and covered their mouths. " really, boss?" jimin smiled like an idiot. jeongguk nods his head and rest his head on the leather chair.

" i mean I'm not gonna lie, she is fine as fuck."

" min!" jeongguk yells fuming at yoongi. " my apologies, boss."

namjoon laughed and took a sip of his drink. " are we going to meet her any time, boss?"

" when she feels comfortable enough. we just confessed." the mafia boss close his eyes and covered his face with his palms. " damn, i've never seen him like this before." taehyung whispered to jimin who was sitting beside him. " neither have i"

jeongguk cleared his throat and rose from his seat. he took his coat and walk out the door. the boys are already aware of where he's going. " i'd admit, he's glowing." jimin threaded a hand through his hair.

the mafia boss rode on his motorcycle on the highway before reaching the restaurant, giuliana is back at work. he parked in the parking lot and remove his helmet. kathy greeted her boss at the front desk. jeongguk went inside to see giuliana serving customers, he sat down and lift his index finger, whistling.

giuliana turned her attention to where the sound was coming from. she almost choked when her gaze fell on jeongguk who was wearing his motorcycle gear. he shoots her a wink, a dangerous smirk appearing on his lips; a flush creeps across giuliana's cheeks. jeongguk chuckled shaking his head, knowing the affect he has on her.

after serving a family at table 7, giuliana went to where jeongguk was sitting. he slithers his tatted arms around her waist. " hey you." he rasped out and peck her cheek. giuliana giggles and brush his hair with her fingers. she leans down and kisses his forehead. " hi ggukie."

" is your shift over, yet?"

" yea, i just need to take your order then i can clock out." giuliana whined and hug jeongguk head to her chest. jeongguk chuckled and kept his arms locked around her. customers were watching with their mouths wide open. giuliana's coworkers secretly steal some glances from the pair.

" okay, i'll order something." giuliana brought out her notepad. " okay. what would you like?" she questions trying to stop her laughter. " would you go on a date with me, after work?" he proposes. giuliana cooed and nod her head. " yes, i'd love to."

" i'll wait for you, outside." jeongguk pecked her forehead. giuliana blushed and went to the locker room to change. " girl! care to explain what the hell was happening back there?" jess half screamed. giuliana playfully roll her eyes and put the jacket on, which was jeongguk's. " saw this coming."

" no shit."

~ after moments of explaining

jess threw her hands in the air causing giuliana to laugh. " and he's taking me out on a date. and i need you to watch lui for me, please?"

" yes, i got you. have fun."

giuliana went outside in the parking lot. jeongguk was waiting while scrolling through his phone. " i'm ready, ggukie." she stood in front of the male. jeongguk took the extra helmet and place it on giuliana's head. " we're riding your motorcycle?"

" it's here, isn't it?" jeongguk arched his eyebrow earning a slap on the chest from the waitress. " c'mon i'll drop you off home so you can get ready." he kiss her forehead. giuliana blushed and tug on his jacket.
" what is it, petal?"

" can i get more forehead kisses?" she shyly asks. jeongguk cups her face and presses soft and warm kisses on her forehead. he moves his lips down and pecks her cheek and her nose.
giuliana nuzzle into his broad chest loving the feeling of the male's lips on her skin.