twenty

chapter twenty— a trip to the past

the plane ride was as long as expected. once jeongguk, giuliana, and luigi arrived, a chevrolet suv with tented windows was waiting for them outside the airport. three bulky men wearing all black and sunglasses were also standing beside the car.

" boss, welcome." the guard bowed and take the suitcases, putting them in the trunk.

jeongguk nod and went in the car after his girlfriend got in. luigi is sleeping on jeongguk's chest since he was afraid during the plane ride.
giuliana was quiet the whole time and still is. which is understandable since jeongguk knew why. however, it still bothered him though.

" baby, it'll be okay, hm?" jeongguk softly said to her. giuliana pull the hoodie sleeves down, making sweater paws. she rest her chin on his bicep, gazing at him. " i don't wanna be here, ggukie." her eyes glistened.

" i know, baby. but we'll head back home soon, i promise. don't worry too much." he kisses her forehead. giuliana's body becomes tingly, enjoying her boyfriend's forehead kisses.

" what will you do with your old hacker, hoseok?" she pops the question. " nothing, i'll let him go because i can't trust him anymore. i don't give second chances." jeongguk said bluntly. giuliana knew where he was coming from and to say it's hard to let someone back in your life who stepped on you as if you were a doormat.

" we gave each other second chances, why can't he?" giuliana tries to make a point. " that's fucking different, babe. why the hell are you defending him??" jeongguk bites back his rage.

" honey, i'm not. i'm just trying to make you understand he made a few mistakes but that doesn't mean he's purely evil. he helped you even though you didn't ask. working for you was something he loved and at his weakest moment, he stole from you and that was something i bet he regretted. give him another chance, hm?" giuliana cup his cheeks, squishing his lips.

jeongguk blanked a couple of times before he felt pillowy lips on his. " what do you say, babe?" giuliana cooed at how adorable her boyfriend looked. his temper slowly disappearing and his eyes laced with a tenderness only for the woman he's madly in love with.

" fine, baby. i will," he mumbles softly and leans in wanting a kiss. the female giggle and kiss him. jeongguk hug her waist with his arm, inching her closer. giuliana twirl his hair around her finger, jeongguk's tongue wandered around the inside of her mouth, leaving no space untouched. he felt the female's tongue meet his, intertwining as they danced together.

they soon arrived at the penthouse jeongguk rented for the next few days they'd be staying.
giuliana took lui from jeongguk's grip and went down the corridor to reach one of the bedrooms.

giuliana lay her brother down on the bed and tuck him in. she soon felt muscular arms around her waist, and a kiss on her cheek.
" let's get some rest as well, baby."

she turns her head towards her boyfriend and snuggles herself into his arms. jeongguk chuckled and lift her, heading to their bedroom.
giuliana fell asleep instantly, clenching onto the mafia's hoodie.

jeongguk kiss the side of her head and cover her with the duvet. he walks to the balcony to make a phone call.

namjoon:
boss! have you arrived?