2.10

Today's the last day of the week. Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Mingyu are expected to come back by tonight. Tomorrow, we'd be meeting our coworker Sunhee for the first time.

As I expected, the day after we went karaoking, they boys had a massive hangover. Dino had it worst. He wouldn't admit he called Nikki Minaj Michael Jackson though, even though I'm pretty sure he remembered everything he did that night.

On the other hand, Jun didn't mention anything. He acted as if nothing had happened, still teasing me once in a while and acting generally normal.

I don't know if I should feel glad or disappointed about that.

"Ling?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. I was lying on the sofa, phone in hand. Woozi stood before me. I sat up, stretching. "Oh hey, Jihoon. What's up?"

He shrugged. "The boys are bored. You have any ideas what we should do?"

"Play video games." I pointed across the room at Seungkwan and Vernon, who had consoles in their hands.

Woozi shook his head. "They're getting bored of it."

"Practice dancing or singing?"

He made a face. "We're doing that tomorrow. We're supposed to be relaxing."

"Play poker."

"Hoshi and DK ruined the cards. They spilled juice on them while they were playing around."

"Read."

"Only Wonwoo does that, and he doesn't really lend us his books. He nearly had a heart attack when Hoshi jokingly dropped one on the floor."

"Scroll through social media."

"Joshua warned us not to."

I sighed in exasperation. "I don't know, man." I glanced at my watch. "And besides, Mingyu and the rest should be here by now. It's getting late."

"That's the thing. They're late, and we don't know what to do."

"What about a nice game of spin the bottle or truth and dare?" I said, rolling my eyes. "That'll be fun."

Woozi thought for a moment. "That's actually a good idea."

"Wait what?"

"Spin the bottle." He grinned. "But you're the only girl here."

I felt my face grow hot.

"Don't worry." Woozi said, patting my head. "I won't let the other guys kiss you." He leaned down and gently kissed my forehead in a brotherly way.

A loud cough sounded in the hallway. Jun emerged, looking amused.

I looked away. You know that feeling when your crush catches you doing something you didn't want him to see? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling now.

"Jihoon, Dino needs you. Something about singing." Jun said.

"Got it." Woozi said. "Call me if you need anything, Ling." He said, and left the living room.