3.9

"Hey, Yenling?"

"Mmm?" I looked up. I was sitting on the floor of the training room, sipping orange juice and double checking some schedules Woozi asked me to organize on my laptop.

Joshua stood over me, a towel draped around his shoulders. From the looks of it, he just finished an intense training session. He sat down next to me, leaning over my shoulder to see what I was doing. "Shouldn't the staff be doing this instead of you?" He raised his eyebrows.

I shrugged. "They are paying me, so I should make myself useful." I pointed at the screen. "Josh, the vocal team's song is going to be released this week, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Did you watch it yet?"

I shook my head. "I wanted to surprise myself."

"Oh, you'll be plenty surprised." He winked.

"You're going to be rapping and breaking sick dance moves, aren't you?"

"Maybe." He grinned. "Anyways, what's up? We haven't talked for a long time."

"That's because y'all are so busy." I said, closing my laptop. "With all the units releasing their individual songs and recording the new songs for the album. You guys been straight up editing and practicing and singing and working-"

"Exactly. So we should hang out whenever we have free time. Like now." He grinned. "Let's get out and grab a drink, yeah?"

"Yeah, sure. I don't see why not."

"But before that," Josh said as he stood up, "Lemme grab my wallet. I put it in the other room."

He helped me out and led me to a training room across the hall.

"Be a friend and help me get it, would you?"

I rolled me eyes. "Josh, I know you just finished training, but you could just go in and-"

"No, no." He pushed me towards the door. "I insist."

I elbowed him in the ribs, smiling. "Fine. Just once." I opened the door. It swung shut behind me with a thud. It took me about three seconds to realise I wasn't the only one in there. Jun, with his back turned towards me, was practicing dance moves. I recognized it as his solo in one of the performance units new songs. And that wasn't the only thing I noticed.

I nearly shrieked. Josh, that sneaky little bastard. He planned this, didn't he? Junhui was only wearing a pair of trousers. I could see how his muscles on his baco moving in unison, sweat glistening off his bare skin. His biceps flexed as he danced the choreograph, and reflected in the mirror, I could see his ribs protruding his sides. He's so thin. My heart ached a little. He lost more weight. His eyes were closed, so he didn't see me standing there staring at him.

I should find that goddamned wallet and either punch or hug Jisoo. I took a stepped forwards, and as if breaking a spell, Jun opened his eyes. They met mine in the mirror, and they widened in shock. He spun around, not bothering to throw on a shirt or towel or anything to cover his top half body.

Holy love of God. I covered my face. I felt myself turn red at the full view of his abs. Goddamn you Joshua.

"Shorty!" Jun said, his voice filled with the excitement of seeing me. He threw his arms around me, giving me a tight hug.

I let out a gasp. Oh my God oh my god oh my god oh my god-

"Shorty?" He backed away, cocking his head in confusion. "Why aren't you saying anything."

"You're- you're not w-wearing-"

"Shorty, you've been dating me for like, what, a month, and you haven't seen me without my shirt on?" He said incredulously. "And you've been living with us for two months now."