3.7

Beep. Beep.

I sat up groggily, squinting at my lit up phone.

"Shorty, come on, wake up. We're all waiting for you. Hell, I'm waiting for you."

Jun? Oh. The events of yesterday came rushing back, and I couldn't stop a smile from surfacing.

Jun and I are a couple. Someone pinch me to prove this isn't a dream.

I quickly texted back. "Why?"

"Don't be stupid. Training. Now stop sleeping and get your ass down here."

Oh. Right. Woozi was going to let us hear his latest song for the new album.

"Fine. Didn't have to be so rude." I typed out.

"Ha. But you still love me, don't you?" Then a winking emoji followed up.

I love my confident little fluffball.

I flung open my closet door, when another text came.

"Oh, and wear your normal clothes. Those yesterday were too revealing. Too sexy, and I don't want the other boys looking at you, alright? And besides, I can't concentrate when you're wearing that."

So he did notice. I made a mental note to thank Wonwoo.

We haven't told the others yet. Jun said we should wait till morning, which was now. Maybe that's why Jun's in such a hurry. I smiled even wider. I wonder what their reactions would be.

I threw on some clothes, and raced down the hall to the living room, where the boys were waiting, including Sunhee.

She sat daintly on the sofa, looking elegant and adorable at the same time. Dino was sitting besides her squirming and sneaking peeks at Sunhee.

Jun turned and approached me grinning. Mischief glittered in his eyes.

He reached me, and turned to see if the other boys were watching. They were, and they certainly looked confused. Woozi started to stand up, alarmed. "Jun, what-"

Before he could finish, Jun lifted my chin up, and kissed me.

What a way to announce the news. I give it to Junhui. But damn boy, give me a warning next time.

Seokmin whistled. "Oooooh boy."

We separated, and Jun put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I could feel his heartbeat, fast. "Was that too much?" He whispered.

I shook me head, grinning.

Vernon had his iconic 'wow' face, his jaw dropping, eyes wide. Seungkwan was sputtering, hitting Vernon on the back and pointing at us. "Oh my God. Oh. My. God!"

Joshua simply smiled. Wonwoo, besides him, gave me a thumbs up. Mingyu was frozen in shock, mouth wide open.

Jeonghan, who was once across the room, suddenly appeared besides Dino, shielding his eyes. Dino shook him away, annoyed. "I'm not a baby, Jeonghan." Jeonghan shushed him.

Minghao was grinning, winking at Jun, who winked back. Hoshi, who was eating a sandwich, choked slightly and dropped his food. Seokmin patted him on the back, laughing.

I looked over at Jihoon. He was standing up, his expression confused. I gave him a reassuring nod. He nodded back, even though he still looked like a lost puppy. He sat down next to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol looked guarded. I could tell why. He's worried someone would find out his connections, now that someone in Seventeen also has a girlfriend. He saw me staring at him, and gave me a smile. Half hearted and forced. He clapped his hands, standing up and throwing his arm across Jun's shoulder. "Congrats."