4.6

Seungcheol had locked himself in his room.

I almost wished I could too.

When I trudged back to the dorm at night, Mingyu blocked the way to my room. He looked furious. Then he made me go to the living room, where I was now.

Jihoon sat besides me, scowling at everybody who looked my way.

Dino was glaring at me with so much hatred I wanted to run and hide.

What hurt me most...... Was Jun. He wasn't besides me. He wasn't anywhere near me. He sat at the far corner of the room. He wouldn't look me in the eye.

"She did it on purpose." Sunhee was saying. "She told our leader to say that so she could tell the whole world she was dating him."

"But she wasn't dating him." Wonwoo said, exasperated. "She's dating Jun. Right, Junhui?"

Jun looked up. Then lowered his head again.

I felt a stab at my heart. Biting my lip, I willed my face to appear emotionless. Woozi scooted closer to me, his expression stone hard.

"Don't you guys get it?" Sunhee said desperately. "She wants fame! Please believe me guys, I want to protect you from her! Can't you see her true personality? She's evil!"

Mingyu nodded, glaring at me. "Don't worry Sun, I believe you." He pointed at me, his tone accusing. "She dated Jun to become famous. And when it was clear Jun didn't intend to make their relationship public, she tried something different."

"I knew it from the start." Hoshi said quietly. A dark aura radiated from him. "I knew there was something wrong with her."

I didn't even have the energy or motivation to argue back. Nothing I say will change anything, anyways.

I give up.

"And I thought she was nice." Seokmin murmured. He glanced at me with distrust. "You planned this from the start. You broke up Coups and his girlfriend so you could set him up at the interview."

"I told you." Dino hissed. "And she even blamed Sun. Can you believe her?"

"Thanks, Channie." Sunhee gave Dino a brilliant smile. "Anyways, what I'm saying is that you can't trust her. Leave her be and she's going to tell everyone on the internet that she's dating Joshua or someone."

Joshua bit his lip and looked down. It was clear that he was also convinced by Sunhee. He avoided my gaze entirely.

Jeonghan looked close to breaking something. "How dare you, Wang." He said, fists clenched. "How dare you mess with our leader?"

"Dude, chill." Minghao grabbed his arm as he tried to stand up. He gave me a worried look, and I stared dully back at him.

I mean, why bother backing me up now?

"How are you all so stupid?" Wonwoo burst out, standing up suddenly. "Sunhee's the one doing the manipulating now."

"The truth is out already, Wonu." Mingyu said, a hint of desperation in his voice. "Trust us, please. You're still being deceived by Yenling. You think you're friends with her, but she just sees you as a tool. What if she told the whole world she was now dating you?"

"No, shut the fuck up." Wonwoo shot back. Mingyu looked taken aback, but then his face hardened.

"Fine than, Jeon Wonwoo." He spat. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Is it true?" A small voice whispered. Jun covered his face with his hands, speaking through his fingers. "Did you date me for publicity? Was everything just a lie?"