3.8

"Shorty, stop tickling me!"

I giggled as Jun swatted at my hands frantically. "Oh come on, Junhui. I know you like it."

"As a matter of fact, I don't." He flipped over, and he was on top of me, his hands pushing himself up a little on the bed so he didn't crush me entirely with his body. He grinned, pinning my hands down. "I like it better this way."

A loud cough sounded. Jun sprang up, startled. Dino was standing at the doorway of the training room, judging us. "Guys, honestly? You know anyone can come in this room."

Jun looked embarrassed. "Chan, what's up?"

"I was going to hang out with Wang. But," he glanced at me, then back at Jun. "I'll be taking my leave now. You just keep doing... uhh... Whatever you were doing."

"Lee, wait up." I sat up. "It's been a while since we hung out. A week? Two?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. After that My I shoot two weeks ago, we've been pretty busy training. Oh, and by the way, it's out."

I frowned. "What's out?"

"The My I music video, duh."

"Oh my God." I stood up, running to Dino. "Seriously? I honestly thought we had to wait for a month!"

"They had to rush it. Since it had to be done before the new album." He replied. "Can't believe you didn't know, Wang."

"Oh, shut up." I ran back to Jun, pulling him towards the door. "Come on, Jun. Let's go see it!"

"Yeah, just leave me here. Why not?" Dino said, sulking. "It's not as if I'm having a crisis and need help or anything."

I paused midway. It's true I haven't caught up with Dino for a long time. I assumed he was doing fine, with Sunhee besides him. "Sorry, Chan." I said, apologetically. "We'll talk later, I promise."

Dino sniffed, but he didn't say anything. He took a deep breath, and put on a smile. "Sure, Wang. Later."

I lead Jun to the editor's office, where the music video was supposedly done. Jun was strangely quiet. I glanced at him. He saw me staring, and turned away, pouting.

I raised my eyebrows. "Jun? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said, sounding sulky.

"Don't tell me..." I smirked. "Are you jealous?"

He paused before answering. "No."

"You're cute when you're jealous."

"Shut up." He muttered.

"Get a taste of your own medicine, Jun." I punched him lightly in the arm. "You made me jealous when you were flirting with Sunhee."

He opened his mouth to protest, but stopped and smiled. "That was before we were together. That doesn't count."

"Besides, I wasn't even flirting with Dino. His my friend."

"Sunhee's my friend."

"But-"

Jun silenced me with a kiss. "Just remember, you're mine now, okay?"

"And you're mine." I said back, giggling. "Don't you dare flirt with anyone else."

We arrived at the office, the door already opened. Woozi, Minghao, and Sunhee were crowded around one of the computers.

Minghao turned, and gave us a little wave, grinning. He moved over, giving us space to lean over to look at the screen.