4.10

I screamed, but no one heard me, not even myself. The only sound that came out was a choke. Sunhee smirked against Jun's lips. She pulled away, caressing his face with her hands.

"Jun..." My voice was shaking. "Why?"

"I-" He broke off, his face unreadable. He shook his head, then his expression changed into anger. "We're over, Yenling. I can do whatever I want."

"We broke up, like, three days ago!" I was yelling now, not knowing how my temper suddenly raged. "How could you get over me so fast?"

"That should be my line!" He spat.

I recoiled a bit, shocked. The fuck is he talking about? "What do you mean-"

"You know perfectly well what I mean, Yenling!" He growled. He held up his phone, and there was a picture, blurry, but you could recognize two people embracing each other. Me. And Minghao.

What...

No one else was in the room that night, when I cried in his arms. I made sure of that. Then why...? Judging by the angle the picture was taken...

I snapped my head back, searching the walls, and there, hidden on top of the closet, something glinted.

Did Sunhee really install a fucking hidden camera in this room?

"Clearly you didn't love me at all," Jun was saying, his face red. "If you were busy keeping another man company!"

This is going way too far. "Really, Jun? Really? Because we were only hugging. Friends hug, don't they? It was just a fucking hug!" I yelled, my tears evaporating into rage. "How the fuck did you assume that with just a fucking picture? Minghao was there when you weren't!"

Jun threw his phone aside, breathing hard. After a few moments, he shrugged, suddenly looking nonchalant. "Well, I suppose it doesn't matter now. We're not together anymore."

How can he say that?

"You know," Jun continued, reaching out and taking Sunhee's hand. I flinched, but I didn't say anything. "I should've dated Sunhee in the first place. She confessed to me just then, and I said yes." He smiled a little, and that smile was like a knife stabbing me repeatedly. "I was thinking, maybe I dated you just to get Sunhee's attention. Maybe Sunhee was my a hundredth plane-"

That was it. I couldn't take it anymore. "Get the fuck out of my room." I growled, breathing heavily.

"This is also Sunhee's room-"

"I DON'T CARE!" I screamed, fists clenching. "I don't fucking care, just get the fuck out."

"Fine, fine." He shrugged. For a moment, his expression changed into something I couldn't comprehend. Sadness? Pain? But it was gone in a flash. Could be just my imagination. He gave Sunhee a little peck on the forehead, and ruffled her hair, just like how he used to do to me. I felt another throb in my chest.

He walked towards the door, and paused. He turned to look at me, as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't. He walked out and closed the door.

Sunhee giggled. She skipped past me, deliberately nudging me a little, and followed Jun out the door.

It slammed shut.

I climbed into my bed, then proceeded to scream in to my blankets.

It was too much.

I couldn't, wouldn't, bear seeing them together as a couple. Can't bear seeing Sunhee curl her lips, smirking as she coils her arm around Jun's, kissing him passionately. Can't bear seeing Jun glare at me whenever our eyes meet, then pull Sunhee close, protecting her.