Prologue-birth of the maelstrom

It was a cold night in konohagakure no sato, the village hidden in the leaves. It was silent not a sound could be heard apart from the soft pitter patter of rain drops hitting the ground.

That was until cries of "kill the demon" or "let's finish what yondaime-Sama started" filled the once quiet streets of konoha. If you look a little closer you would see a mob of 40 people all with pitchforks,kunai and torches (that the rain magically didn't put out) not to mention all the blunt weapons.

You may be wondering what giant monster had a mob filled with civilians and ninja alike chasing them. But the closer you get to the Scene the more the mob look like monsters.

As there target appeared to be a drenched 4 year old boy with sun-kissed blonde hair with red streaks that was filled with dirt and grime.

His exotic ocean blue eyes were darting from place to place to try to find a place to hide. Lastly the most notable feature,apart from his obvious malnutrition,would be the 6 whisker like marks 3 on each cheek.

This boy was non other than Uzumaki Naruto the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no kitsune or the 9 tailed fox.
----------------------------------------------FLASH BACK NO JUSTU - 4 years
"Push kushina push" were the words of Sarutobi Biwako who was delivering the child of Uzumaki Kushina and Namikaze Minato.

Both well known Konoha shinobi one as konoha's RedDeath and the other Konoha's Yellow Flash and yondaime Hokage respectively.

While Biwako stood delivering the baby Minato stood at his secret wife's side holding her hand being strong all the way through "how much longer the is this gonna take it's killing me" his reply from kushina was "Minato shut your mouth I'm the one giving birth" his smart reply was "but but bu" he didn't have time to finish as a cry crept across the room drawing there attention to the small baby in Biwako's arms he had ocean blue eyes that could easily en-trance you and he had a small tuft of blond hair with red tips and to finish it all of 3 small whisker like marks on each cheek.

Carefully handing the precious new-born over to kushina Biwako asked "So kushina-chan got a name for him yet" to which the reply was a subtle nod and one word "Naruto" getting no reply kushina looked up to see a wide eyed biwako who shouted "YOU NAMED YOUR BABY AFTER FISHCAKES" the quick reply was "NO OBAA-CHAN IT MEANS MAELSTROM" which was met by a chuckle from Minato and a giggle from biwako who asked to once again hold the baby so she can clean him.

Gently handing him over like a piece of glass Biwako took the child and turned and walked forward until she just stopped confusing both parents while up until she dropped down dead with a man in a black cloak with red outlined white clouds and a orange and black spiral mask took her place holding little naruto with a kunai knife to the baby's head. He spoke camly yet his voice still portrayed malice "Hand over the Kyuubi jinchuuriki or your only son dies before he can even live." The masked man seeing Minato unmoving swiftly tosses naruto into the air and threw the kunai at his head before suddenly Minato vanished in a blinding yellow flash while he was gone with the baby the masked man tore the Kyuubi from kushina and controlled her to attack konoha leaving kushina dead or so he thought because the moment he left tsunade barged into the room.

Meanwhile inside the Namikaze/Uzumaki (NU now on) mansion with baby before a massive roar encompassed konoha looking out a window Minato saw the massive form of the Kyuubi rampaging through konoha knowing what he to do Minato grabbed naruto summoned gammabunta and made his way to the Kyuubi.
(Five hours later)
Sarutobi hurizen stood before the council,with naruto in his arms now adjourning a red seal,he had one thought going through his head 'I'm to old for this shit'
----------------------------------------------FLASHBACK NO JUSTU COMPLETE
----------------------------------------------After that day hurizen put naruto in the orphanage and told kushina and tsunade he died along with minato both just left Konoha both sad for their deaths.

Now back to the matter at hand with naruto running down streets zigzagging through ally's and hopping fences he thought he would escape but unfortunately he can't escape ninja and as soon as he was found he was tortured to lengths no child should endure.

Soon he was on the brink of collapsing but before he did a white glow suddenly surrounded him it grew to the size of a house as the civilians and shonobi backed away some still caught in the light black clouds filled the night sky blocking the moon lighting struck and thunder boomed and the rain fell faster and harder the earth was trembling under their feet.

Then it just stopped the light was gone in its place stood naruto two dark red angel like wings adorned his back his hair longer now seeming to glow. A red glow could be seen from the area of his face his hair shadowed.

The saw a Small smirk as he lifted his head showing red eyes with slit purple pupils surrounded by rings that never stoped flashing through colours.

The only colour not seen was black but that was before they saw 9 black tomoe in the rings. That night many more screams were heard but this time they weren't Naruto's. That day naruto unlocked the rinne-sharingan mixed with the power of kami and shinigami themselves. Evan kyubi was grinning to herself inside her cage at the power of her container.