CHUNIN EXAMS!?

The sun had risen upon Konoha once more signalling the start of another day. Naruto had woken up and carried out his morning activities like any other day.

He began his journey to the forest of death to meet with his team. He had left a clone with Aina since she wanted to hang out with him. Haku was going to join them as well.

Anyway as Naruto made his way towards his destination he spotted a few ninja with headbands from different villages.

He knew what this meant. The chunin exams had arrived. He continued the rest of the journey idly wondering if Anko had elected them to take part. Knowing her, she probably would.

It wasn't long before he arrived and found Satsuko and Natsuki sit to mg under a tree having a conversation.

He quietly walked over to them. When he reached them he found them to engrossed in their conversation to notice him.

He listened to their conversation and found it to be about some boy he shrugged and coughed making their heads snap to him.

"Good morning Natsuki, Satsuko" he said plainly.

"Morning Naruto-kun" Natsuki responded a smile on her face. He only got a grunt out of Satsuko though he saw the light blush on her face.

With introductions out of the way he hopped on to a tree breach and sat waiting for his sensei while the two girls went back to chatting all though a bit quieter.

They waited and waited yet Anko had still yet to show up which greatly surprised them die to her always being the first there. She did practically live in the forest after all.

Just as all three were about to get up and leave Anko conveniently arrived gaining glares from her students due to lateness.

"Alright gaki's, I know I'm late but it was for a good reason I have decided to enter you into the chunin exams" she said presenting the three with the entry slips.

The three stood and took there own slip. The girls had a surprised expression plastered on their faces.

"Now remember the chunin exam is in one week and you have to arrive at the exam hall at 9pm don't be late. Also if you see ninja for other villages remember their here for the exams"

The three nodded in understanding " if thats all can we go Anko?" Naruto asked with anko nodding her consent.

Naruto shushined straight to his own private training ground he had hidden away. He started training once more. He knew he was strong, stronger than any competition he may come across. But to him that wasn't goo enough he wanted to be the strongest.

Stronger then all the kage to ever live, stronger than Madara uchiha, stronger than the tailed beasts and stronger than even Kami herself and he would be. He wants... no needs to be the strongest to be on top so no one can hurt him or the ones her loves again.

———————————————————
One week later- the entrance to the exam hall- with Satsuko and Natsuki
———————————————————

The two girls had trained themselves over the week with Anko teaching them how to refine there taijustu and teaching them a few new ninjutsu and then promptly setting her snakes in them and telling them to survive while she ate some dango.

"Where is he?" Satsuko asked Natsuki annoyed with her late team mate. "It's almost time for the exam"

Natsuki shrugged "I don't know  I haven't seen him all week. Im actually quite worried" she said in response.

"Well he bette-" she was cut of by a small swirl of leaves appearing in front of her revealing Naruto at least wi they thought was Naruto since he was wearing a new mask. Instead of his usual face mask though that was still underneath. (mask above)

He greeted them with a wave "sorry I'm late" he said emotionlessly "shall we head inside?" The girls nodded and the three went inside.

Two of the three being nervous and the last being fully confident in their abilities.

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
Eᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉ
Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto