Goodbye wave

Its been one week since they arrived in wave. They had there plan set. All resources and materials were gathered.

The team had trained everyday of that week and they were all ready. They had spread rumours of the daimyo and his family going to the beach.

They had scouted and found that Gato had taken the bait and planned to attack. Now all they had to do was successfully carry out the plan.

They left Aina guarded by a few of Naruto's shadow clones. She was hidden in a secret location only known to Naruto himself.

They would be using a transformed shadow clone in her place. Then when Gato and the thugs he's hired arrive and attack they will use the biggest widespread justu they know to wipe as many out.

The only downside to this plane is the risk of the parents death. But they were practically already dead so they agreed to the plan.

———————————————————
Time skip to 5 mins before plan
———————————————————

"Are you all ready" Anko asked. Everyone nodded. Naruto created the shadow clone who transformed into a perfect version of Aina.

And exactly 5 mins later they began. The parents and clone left. Team eleven hid in the shadows concealing there chakra the best they can.

As they neared the beach the trained eye would be able to see more and more of Gato's men. Though no sign of either Zabuza or his accomplice.

When they reached the beach it took little over 2 minuets for Gato to start approaching. Over 100 thugs strated surrounding the three. When he reached 'Aina' and her parents he immediately told one of his men to attack. The man took out a sword and struck.

The sword sliced threw all three. Blood splattered everywhere. Smoke began to cover a small radius of the three. Coming from the clone which had been popped.

Although confused about the smoke Gato began to gloat about how easy it was to kill the daimyo and his family. His gloating however came to a halt when one of his men pointed out the lack of Aina's dead body laying with her parents.

He immediately ordered his men to start looking for the young girl. Before any of them could take a single step massive walls of rock burst from the ground trapping them.

"What's going on! Get me out of here now!" Gato ordered. The walls being to high to clime without chakra. They started attacking the walls with there weapons the thugs. not knowing any justu.

They paused when four shadows blocked the sun. They looked up to see team 11. Who began making hand signs. Before they could complete their justu a blur shot in and out of the walls taking Gato with them.

Then four different techniques shit down at the scared thugs who barely had time to scream before they died.

Team 11 held there justu for 10 seconds before stopping and checking the thugs were dead. Once there deaths were verified they turned to the one who saved Gato. The midget was no longer with them.

Now stood next to them was Zabuza. The whole team got into their fighting stances Naruto grabbed Ken no muchi (sword whip).

"You could barley beat me before now with my partner here you stand no chance" Zabuza spoke his malicious grin hidden behind the white cloth of his mask.

"Haku you go after the girls bit the little brat is mine" he said to his partner who in turn nodded her agreement.

'So there name is haku' were the thoughts of team 11. Thy were barley able to finish the thought as Haku launched and them. Zubuza followed.