End of Season 1

The small group made it to the cave with no issues. On their arrival they were greeted by Satsuko, Natsumi and an angry Tsunade.

"What was that about brat? Why the hell did you disappear?" She asked ete twitching and a vain bulging on her forehead.

"These three needed my help" Naruto answered simply. "I always help those i care for" this gained a blush from Aina.

"Help them with what?" Tsunade asked now curious rather than furious.

"They were attacked by a group known as Akatsuki. They were looking for me" Naruto informed her.

"Akatsuki?" Tsunade questioned, only for Naruto to respond with a 'i'll tell you later'.

She huffed in annoyance but accepted it.  "Whats the plan now brat?"

Naruto glanced at the group, everyone he wanted at the moment was there time to put his plan into action.

"Now we go to rice country. We have a village to build..."

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
Eᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍ

Shit ending i know. This is just a way of finalising the end of this 'season'. I would say this whole season is just a build up. So far nothing to big has happened.

Of course there was some major deaths, rip gaara, and some romance blossoming. Speaking of which the pink one is gone.

Everything i imagined in this fanfic largely comes true in the second season. This is as short as it is because of that massive chapter i promised. 5000 words is the minimum i allow myself here. Tons of stuff to get through.

As you can tell most of it will relate in some way to the village that has been hinted at and now confirmed.

Call it bad planing but i have no idea how much will go into that chapter. Hopefully my fingers won't die.

This fanfic has over achieved so much. Over 30 chapters. More than 50k readers. I'm so proud and thankful. I hoped I can deliver in next season.

Anyways

Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto