Satsuko and preparations

Its was now morning after confessing their love for each other Naruto and Kyu didn't do much else. They layed down and fell asleep.

That brings us to here the morning and Naruto has just woken up. Stifling a small yawn he stood up and dressed himself. After going threw the rest of his basic morning routines he went down stairs. He expected no-one to be up since he woke up at 6am. But to his surprise he found Satsuko sat on the couch appearing to be in a trance of sorts. Her head was slouched eyes concentrated on her lap in which her hands lay.

Within her hands he could see a small heart shaped locket. It was primarily silver but had a small golden heart in the top right of it. The gold heart held a dot of silver in its centre. (locket above)

He walked in front of her and she still didn't notice him. She was absentmindedly stroking the locket with her thumb. So he lightly tapped her shoulder causing her head to jolt up.

Her eyes widened and her breath hitched she hadn't realised he was there. She slightly berated herself for not noticing him.

Calming herself down she completely focused on him "what do you want dobe?" she asked rudely.

"I was wondering why you are up so early" he asked still concentrating on the locket.

"If you must know I'm usually up at this time for training. Now is that all" she answered

"That locket is obviously special to you where'd you get it" he asked cautiously. After all he didn't what her to make a ruckus and wake everyone.

Instead of answering she stood and glared at him. Then she realised the close proximity of the two and turned her head light blush stretching across her cheeks.

Before any more could be said or done a new voice entered the conversation "So what's going on here" Anko asked wriggling her eyebrows suggestively.

This caused Satsuko's light blush to light up across her entire face. Naruto however stood as calmly as ever.

"Good moring Anko I was just greeting Satsuko" he responded causing her to pout.

"Are you ever gonna ever call me sensei Naruto-kun" she asked her voice whiny like a child who didn't get what they wanted.

"No probably not" at that she face faulted. She made her way over to him and grabbed him squishing his face into her breasts

"How bout calling me Anko-chan then" the seductive tone wasn't missed by either Naruto or Satsuko.

"Shouldn't we be focused on the mission Anko-sensei" Satsuko interjected jealously filling her.

Hearing her other student she let go of Naruto and nodded her pout returning "yes we should. Ok Naruto go wake everyone else up."
———————————————————
Ten mins and one breakfast later
———————————————————
"Right here's the plan..." Anko started "We'll make an ambush for them..." and with that Anko explained the entire plan. What to do, when to do it, where it's going to be and most importantly she didn't explain but told them not to fuck up.

And after a surprisingly smart and detailed explanation the team were outside training to be ready. Naruto having left some shadow clones with the clients.

They were currently in the middle of the tree walking exercise. They all knew it already but Anko told them to keep doing it to drain and increase there chakra reserves.

Naruto was however not with them as he had used a shadow clone to do the training and snuck away to spend sometime with kyu.

About an hour into training Anko left them to do some personal training. As soon as she was gone Satsuko and Natsuki left the clearing they were using leaving the clone to dispel.

Satsuko went to the dock looking out into waving waters. She slowly and carefully took out the locket from earlier and undid the clasp keeping it shut. It opened to reveal Satsuko and Naruto though at the age of seven.

A small smile crossed her face

———————————————————
Flashback-Satsuko at the konoha docks
———————————————————
'Why, why did be do it I thought he loved us. Yet he killed the entire family except Sasuke and me.' She thought tears ran down her face. She was sat at the docks. Throwing pebbles into the water with one hand the other was clenched. Her teeth grinding to gether in both sadness and and anger.

"Are you ok" a voice asked from behind her. She slowly turned her head and her eyes red and puffy from crying locked on to the new comers blue ones.

He slowly made his way over to her. Ge had come from his training space to get materials for his training and found this cute girl crying.

As he sat down she suddenly leaped at him bury her head on his chest. Although surprised he didn't reject the embrace.

They sat there for over an hour. She told him about her family and him comforting her.

This same routine happened every day of the week the only difference was that Satsuko took less time crying each time.

This however changed when on the Sunday of the week they had met he didn't come, all she found was a letter.

It read 'Sorry for not showing but I won't be able to see you anymore it was fun and hope you're not sad anymore. I left you a little gift i hope you like it signed-Naruto'

she almost cried again until her eyes wandered to what was left under the note a beautiful heart shaped locket. Then she realised he didn't know her name. She resolved to find him and become friends once again or maybe a little more.
———————————————————
Flashback end
———————————————————
Well she did find him but he never did remember her but who could blame him she had changed. Little did she know in a tree above her Naruto stood looking at the locket a smile on his face.

She didn't know it but he never did forget.

——————————————————
Chapter finished
——————————————————
Next chapter will be all naru and kyu I wonder what will happen.

Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto