Chunin exams-the test

When they entered the building they immediately went to the stairs and went up two flights before stopping because of the noise they looked around and saw a lot of the other examinees surrounding a door labeled 3a.

This immensely confused the girls of team 11. They focused on the door and saw it waver showing the real number to be 2a deciding to leave the others to figure it out they turned back towards the stairs and were surprised to see Naruto already making his way to the third floor.

They quickly followed him not wanting to be left behind. When the reached the third floor they looked a round and spotted not only the room the were supposed to be in but also their sensei.

"Anko-sensei what are you doing here?" Natsuki asked the confusion clear on her face.

"I'm here to congratulate you on all coming here after all if you all hadn't of come you wouldn't be able to take the exam. and well done for getting past he weak genjutsu downstairs. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of gaki's. enough with all the mushy shit get in there and don't fail or you'll embarrass me" she finished her speech with a smirk adorning her face.

"we wont fail you Anko-sensei" Natsuki chorused with Naruto giving a nod a small smile accompanying it. Satsuko just nodded in agreement. With that out of the way Anko left and team 11 entered the room in which the first exam would begin.

upon entering the room they saw the mass of genin that would be taking part some looked nervous some looked excited and some were just stoic. a lot of eyes focused on them but quickly turned away uninterested.

They moved away from the door opting to stay in the left corner of the room near the door in order to see any other competition that may arrive. while they waited the looked over the other contestants trying to get a read on them. the most the two girls were able to decipher was whether a person use a weapon or not.

Naruto however was able to sense how much chakra they had and even found a fellow jinchuuriki. from what he could tell the red haired boy held shukaku the one tailed bijuu. he was interested to know what the boy was like and to see how powerful he was.

he then sensed the arrival of the rest of the so called 'rookie nine' he wasn't sure if they would be here due to not seeing them when he arrived. He doubted they were ready for this. hell he even doubted that his two teammates were ready but he didn't care he was slightly excited for this competition though he would have to hold back again.

Teams 7, 8 and team 10 entered the room together and looked around. Kiba seemed to spot them and pointed them out causing all of them to come over. This made Naruto internally groan in annoyance. Luckily though they ignored him that is until he came up in conversation.

"What's it like having Naruto on your team? I bet he brings the whole squad down" Kiba asked and insulted. Naruto was about to respond but he was beat to it by Satsuko.

"He's a strong and valued member of our team and way better than you could ever be" he was surprised as the rest of the rookie nine of her coming to his defence.

"We would much rather have him than any of you" Natsuki added leaving the rookie nine gobsmacked why would the two best in the class stand up for the so called dead last. it confused their small minds.

Hinata had a different reaction she was glad they stood up for him though a little jealous that she couldn't. She was surprised by his change but she still liked him. (his clone did everything he did in canon before graduating)

"why are you defending the dead last? we all know how bad a ninja he is. Just cause he changed his clothes a looks a little different doesn't make him a better ninja" Sakura added. Team 11 looked at her like she was stupid. Sakura had barely passed anything physical in the academy. She was smart when it came to academics but she had no common sense and she was a fangirl.

"Compared to you I'm the best ninja in existence your a weak pathetic fangirl and I'll be surprised if you survive the exams. You'll soon learn you won't get far on smarts alone and your little boy toy Uchiha wont always be able to save you" Naruto snapped at her.

He was done being underrated and underappreciate by everyone in Konoha. It was time to finally put them in their place and he will start with these exams.

"you tell em Naru-kun its time to show them what your really made of" kyu added she would support him in anyway possible.

The rest of the genin and even some surrounding them who heard the berating were extremely surprised. He used to have a massive crush on Sakura, now he's digging into her like she's nothing. Before anymore drama could take place a man coughed at the front of the from.

"Take your place maggots I'm Ibiki Morino the proctor for the first exam. Now hurry and sit down." he was an intimidating man who scared most of the occupants of the room bar a select few. Once everyone took their seats he began explaining the first part of the exam.

"all right the first exam is a written exam. you will have one hour to complete 10 questions. you will only be given the 10th question however 45 minuets into the exam. If you are caught cheating 5 times you and your team will be disqualified. For every time you are caught cheating two points will be taken from your score. Now some chunin will be handing out the test once you get it you can start." he explained

As the test went on Naruto answered the questions easily though he knew he could cheat he couldn't be bothered when the test to him was quite simple.

He did notice some creative ways of cheating though the mass majority got caught. The other jinchuuriki was using an sand eye and another person ,a girl, was using mirrors.

Eventually the 45 minuet mark was reached and Ibiki addressed everyone.

"Alright, before I give you the tenth question you should know you have a choice whether or not you want to answer. If you don't answer it then you are disqualified." He started but was interrupted by a girl who he saw was with the other jinchuuriki.

"Then obviously well all answer" she stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Don't interrupt again maggot. If you decide to answer and get it wrong not only will you be disqualified but you will be banned from all chunin exams and will forever be genin. Raise your hand if you want to leave now and still have a chance at being a chunin in the future.

Many hands shot up and many genin started to leave eventually when all that wanted to leave had gone and the rest remained Ibiki spoke again.

"To all those that stayed you .... Pass" after his statement here were many cries of 'WHAT!' or 'YES!' but either way all the remaining genin were happy to be able to move in to the next round.

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
Eᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉ
Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto