Chunin Exams Finale- Finale

Naruto had sat Satsuko resting on his shoulder. He had watched the, if he was being honest, boring match between Shikamaru and Temari were Temari was victor via forfeit.

He was joined half way through the long 'fight' by Natsuki who was feeling much better. He congratulated her once more which had her blushing.

The match between Kankuro and Dosu didn't happen due to Dosu never showing up leaving a few people curious and suspicious of what had happened to him.

Now however it was time for his match so he woke Satsuko up and went down to the arena. Across from him was his fellow jinchuuriki, Gaara, but Sasuke was no where to be found.

The proctor glanced up to the Hokage who discussed with the Kazekage next him before he gave his silent orders.

"Sasuke Uchiha has 5 minuets to arrive or he will be disqualified" the crowd booed to the possibility of one of their beloved Uchiha getting disqualified.

Naruto frowned at the special treatment. Dosu wasn't given a minuet and he had no doubts if the Uchiha didn't show up he would be given more time.

And that's what happened 20 minuets had past before a lightning shushin appeared next the proctor dispersing to reveal Kakashi and Sasuke.

The crowed roared I approval while a vast majority of ninja shook the heads in disapproval.

When Kakashi finished his small talk he left the field meaning the fight was ready to begin.

Just like in the other fights Genma asked the genin if they were ready and received a nod of confirmation.

"Alright then. Hajime!"

Sasuke hurled shuriken's at Naruto then turned to Gaara doing the same.

Naruto easily caught the shuriken's and watched as Sasuke ran at Gaara who's sand had caught the shuriken's threw at him.

Sasuke went for a punch but was instantly caught by Gaara's sand the sand wrapped around his arm and crushed it.

Violent snaps and crunches echoed around the stadium. The sand dispersed revealing the remaining part of Sasuke's arm.

Ground bone and flesh littered the floor and some was in Gaara's sand. Sasuke sunk to the ground his eyes fixed on his arm, if you could call it that.

All that remained of the arm was the bone from his elbow to his shoulder blade and clumps of meat barley attached to it.

Blood splattered everywhere creating a large pool of blood surrounding Sasuke. Gaara's sand seemed to be soaking it in while Gaara gave an insane smile.

"Does this please you Mother hehehe" his laugh sent shivers down the spines of the audience.

Naruto however saw this as an opportunity and rushed forward so fast he wasn't visible to even the two Kage.

He punched Gaara interrupting his insane moment. The boy flew back into the stadium wall bouncing of it as cracked.

Naruto didn't let up and fly kicked Gaara back into the wall and then pushed of the boys body to launched himself at Sasuke.

Sasuke had just only looked up after seeing his mangled arm. He was completely unready, not that it mattered either way, for the powerful kicked to his jaw that launched him into the opposite wall to Gaara embedding him into it knocked out.

Naruto felt Sasuke's jaw shatter from his kick. He made sure in was un healable. Not even Tsunade could fix it now.

Now that he thought about it the boy was probably dead. He went and checked and he was.