The chunin exam finale- part one

It was a long month in which Naruto learned how to summon all toads as well as learn which was best for each situation.

It was harder then he expected but he was as strong as he is without a lot of hard work. He got things wrong but he never gave up he wouldn't allow himself to ever. Its what drove him.

Now the remaining genin were lined up in the arena were the final exam took place. Every one was there except Dosu and Sasuke the latter of which worried some fangirls as well as his sister. They didn't always get along but they were siblings.

The Hokage was sat with the Kazekage, the leader of the sand village, in a special both to view he exam. Both Kage decided it was time to start the exams so Hiruzen rose from his seat as the crowd quietened.

"Welcome to this years chunin exams! We have an exceptional batch of genin this year! Now lets start the exams!" his voiced boomed around the stadiums as thunderous applause was given from the crowd.

A ninja jumped down in front of the chunin hopefuls "I am Genma Shiranui and I will be proctoring this exam. Now the rules are the same as the preliminary rounds. Any questions?" he inquired.

"What happened to the other proctor, Hayate, why isn't he here?" Temari asked

"He grew ill so I'll be taking over. Any more questions?" seeing as no one had anything to asked he started the first match.

"Can everyone except Neji Hyuga and Natsuki Aramada please leave the field" the crowd began to silence themselves seeing the first match about to begin.

"Are you both ready?" he received nods from both "Hajime" and the first match began.

"You should quit now I am fated to win" Neji told his opponent who ignored the boy in favour of going through hand seals.

"Water Style: Liquid Bullet" Natsuki announced her jutsu spitting out 5 balls of water that sped towards Neji who managed to dodge 4 but 1 sent him flying into the stadium wall.

He rose to his feet he wasn't to injured visually but the small amount of blood that escaped his mouth showed there was some internal damage.

Before he could fully recover Natsuki used the water that was left from her first jutsu to use another one.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu" it wasn't the biggest water dragon ever but for a genin it was strong Neji however had recovered enough to try counter.

"Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven" He shouted spinning. He was able to block the majority of the justu however the shield wasn't strong enough and fell as Neji was hit by the remainder of the jutsu.

Neji rose again more visually injured but he wasn't the only one affected Natsuki was breathing very heavily it took the majority of her chakra to use the two jutsu especially back to back like she had.

She knew she had just enough chakra for one more water bullet. For now however she would have to stick to taijutsu.

She pulled out a kunai and sprinted at Neji who had pulled out his own kunai. The two blades clashed Natsuki forgot one thing though Neji was a Hyuga and had his byakugan activated.

So while they had their kunai clash he attacked with his free hand closing some of her chakra points.

Natsuki stumbled back seeing his opportunity Neji Struck

"Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms" in a burst of speed Neji struck closing many of Natsuki's chakra points and then with one final strike sent her flying back.

She pushed herself onto her feet barley being able to stand.

"you should give up I've closed your chakra points you cant use any jutsu and you can barley stand. Face it I was fated to win"

Natsuki stared the ground and she made her decision. She pulled out a piece of paper with a seal on it she had been given it by Naruto before the match. He said to push chakra into it if Neji started to close her chakra points.

Right now she didn't know if he had blocked to many for her to get any chakra into it. But she wouldn't quit before trying.

With a scream she forced out the little chakra she could manage. She prayed it would be enough.

When the seal started lighting up she pushed harder when it fully light up she gave a sigh relief. Everyone including Natsuki was excited to she what it did. Naruto smirked ready to if his seal worked.

The seal started pumping chakra into Natsuki. The blue energy that was laced with a slight bit of red chakra noticeable only to Naruto and the two Kage unblocked Natsuki's chakra points.

Natsuki felt high amounts of pain as her chakra points reopened but she was happy she was back in the fight and she could feel the chakra replenish her reserves slightly.

When it finally ended Natsuki stood tall. Neji was in absolute shock as hew witnessed what he thought to be impossible. Not wasting any more time she sent more Water Style: Liquid Bullets at her opponent who barley dodged them.

He was completely unready for the right hook to the face that followed. This time he was sent flying. Natsuki sent one final Liquid Bullet sending him into the stadium wall out cold.

"The winner by knock out Natsuki Aramada." Natsuki gave a triumphant smirk then she felt her legs finally give out.

expected the cold ground she was surprised to land in a fairly comfortable spot. Looking up through he dimming vision she found she was in Naruto's arms. She snuggled into him before passing out.

Naruto looked at the girl in his arms and made his way to the medical bay where he left his teammate. He made his way back to the contestants box with a small smile on his face.

"She's cute"

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
Eᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍ
Heres another chapter cause why not it not like I'm ever busy I'm just lazy.
Never busy I need friends I'm so lonely 😭

Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto