The demon of the hidden mist

Team eleven were nearing wave both Natsuki and Satsuko were filled with relief after a long journey. They both took an envious glance to Aina who was sleeping the trip away upon Naruto's back.

Anko looked back at the girls and made a decision "Alright were close now we can walk the rest if the way" she spoke slowing into a walking speed. Looking around she saw everyone else had done the same.

Naruto looked back at his passenger then proceeded to gently shake her awake. Aina gave a cute yawn and stretched before looking at Naruto and blushing. Naruto carefully let her down onto her feet missing the small pout she had.

They formed a diamond formation around Aina with Satsuko at the front Anko at the back. Naruto and Natsuki being at either side. As they walked along most of the team enjoyed the scenery while Natsuki had a quiet talk with Aina. (Imagine they are whispering)

"So why have you been hanging around with Naruto so much?" Natsuki started the conversation with a question.

"Well why not he's a nice guy and he's hot as well I don't see any reason to not be near him" Aina answered truthfully quickly glancing at the aforementioned only boy there. A light blush went across her face.

"Do you have a crush on him?" Natsuki questioned once more a small frown etched upon her lips. In response Aina could only blush and nod.

A second later she raised a delicate eyebrow in confusion "Why would you care unless you like him too?" Aina asked/stated.

"Yes, yes i do and I'm not gonna let you get in the way" she spoke glaring feistily at her new rival.

Before the argument could continue they heard a clang of metal looking foward they saw Satsuko extract a kunai from her pouch and launch it at a bush. There ears were then met with the sound of metal piercing wood.

Natsuki walked over to the bush to see a white rabbit with Satsuko's kunai hanging between its ears stuck it a tree.
At seeing it Satsuko blushed in embarrassment chastising her self.

Naruto and anko however were on high alert. Anko listened intently for any sign of danger. Hearing something she screamed "DUCK!" causing everyone to drop to the floor Naruto taking Aina with him. Once again hearing metal hit wood seeing a giant sword with a semicircle near the handle and a full circle near the end. Both Anko and Naruto recognised this to be the the famous kubikiribocho or the decapitating carving knife. Meaning there opponent would be...

"Oh so you managed to doge kubikiribocho" spoke the new arrival. He was a tall and noticeably muscular man with light grayish skin, short spiky black hair, dark brown eyes, and small eyebrows. He was seen wearing bandages like a mask over the bottom half of his face. He wore his forehead protector sideways on his head.

He was seen shirtless, with his chest only covered by a belt to which they figured he attached his Kubikiribōchō to, wearing baggy pants with the striped pattern typical of Kirigakure and mimetic wrist-warmers extending up to his elbows, with matching leg-warmers.

This was Zabuza Momochi the demon of the hidden mist, one of the legendary seven swords men.

Anko seeing the new arrival immediately took out a kunai and got into her fighting stance.

"Hand over the girl or I'll kill you and your squad of babies" he spoke once more as they directed there eyes to his direction. Be was stood on the handle of his legendary sword which was still stuck in the tree.

"No can do our mission is to protect the client" Anko responded still on edge. She got a chuckle in response.

"I know who you are Anko the snake mistress of Konoha. Well, be prepared to die" At incredible speeds he appeared on a nearby lake preparing a jutsu. Anko told her team to get in formation naruto in front this time and the girls on either side.

"He's out of your league don't get involved" She ordered her voice lacking the normal cheerful and carefreeness. They knew this situation was serious.

"Kirigakure no justu" Zabuza said activating his technique. A dense mist filled the area. It was silent. The wind stopped blowing. The lake was still. And birds stopped chirping.

"Back in The hidden mist i was an anbu. In the anbu it was required to know silent killing. Unluckily for you i am a master at this technique." As soon as his speech finished the area was bombarded with killing intent.

Both Natsuki and Satsuko bodies shivered in fear and fear was etched onto their faces. Our protagonist however stood tall.

"Don't worry worry I will protect you there's no need to worry" Anko spoke trying to reassure them. The girls stopped shivering but the look of fear never left there faces.

Without warning they heard the sound of metal meeting flesh. Turning there heads the girls saw Zabuza sword stopped mid swing covered in snakes. With wide eyes they watched as Anko appeared behind him and stabbed him with a kunai.

They watched as Zabuza's body became a puddle on the ground. He appeared behind Anko this time him being the on to stab her. Though as soon as blade met body she became a mass of snakes.

Zabuza shot out onto the lake. In his place was Anko leg outstretched. A small smirk gracing her lips. Not even a second later that smirk became a shocked look as she was also kicked onto the water.

"Now it's over" she heard Zabuza say from above her position using chakra to lay on the lake. Looking up she saw his hand outstretched.

"Suirō no Jutsu" he said as a ball of water surrounded Anko trapping her inside. Zabuza seeing he had captured his target let the mist fade.

The two girls of team eleven looked shocked to find the leader captured. Naruto however stayed calm.

"RUN" Anko shouted from inside the bubble "YOUR NO MATCH FOR HIM"

——————————————————
END OF CHAPTER
——————————————————
Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto

Kirigakure no justu- hiding in mist technique

Suirō no Jutsu- water prison technique

(These might be wrong feel free to tell me if they are and I'll change it)