Time skip part one

Naruto and the group looked at the first base of hundreds. While the snake sannin disgusted him Naruto had to give it to the man he was a genius.

The group blinked in suprise as hundreds of Naruto shadow clones appeared. The clones sprinted off in all directions.

Each had a base they needed to take over. The original stayed with the group.

"I highly doubt Orochimarus men will join us easily so we may need to give examples of what will happen if they try to fight against us" Naruto told them before they entered.

"I thought you wanted a village where every is accepted and no one is seen as a weapon. A tyrannical rule doesnt seem to be the best way to go abut it" Tsunade pointed out the obvious.

Naruto nodded in agreement "its not however, there is no doubt some Orochimaru loyalists."

"So all loyalists die?" Haku asked.

"Only if they attack. The rest will be given a choice. Help us create the village and have a happy life or leave." Naruto explained.

The group entered the base and split. Aina going with Naruto due to her being unable to defend herself.

They swept through the base capturing every shinobi while avoiding lethal force. Eventually. All shinobi in the base, which was only about fifty, were gathered in the largest room.

With each collected Naruto told them his dream. The benefits of the village and the work it will take for it to come to fruition.

He also told them the ultimatum. Out of the fifty shinobi. Five wanted to kill Naruto for the death of their leader.

The were swiftly dealt with. The rest however agreed join the new village. All hoping it wouldn't turn out like Orochimarus promises to them.

Each was given a seal. If they attempted to attack any of the group they would be temporarily paralyzed.

It wasn't painful and was more as a precaution than a way to keep them in line.

As soon as they showed they were trust worthy then the seal would come off.

All around Rice country the same procedure happened. Some bases of course had more shinobi, some had less. No matter the number each Naruto clone went about their task without failure.

When each base was taken over the building started. Tunnels were being built. Each base would be connected to a central larger base of command.

A group of clones had already begun the main base and by the time the closest base had their tunnel near it would be done.

It took months yet the unending force of clones and the former Oto shinobi never gave up and soon the underground village was complete.

Yet they weren't done. Above the main base a village was to be built. The village would be were future civilians would reside.

It would be the front, what other villages would think was their main base. A way to stop other villages looking for their underground, actually hidden, village.

Yet Naruto knew a base doesn't make a village. Building alone aren't good enough. So he sent the best scouts as well as a few more clones to gather more shinobi and civilians that wanted new lives.

Aina accompanied by a Naruto clone went to wave to set up a deal that would benefit both parties.

Wave wasn't the only the only business deals they went for. They went to as many smaller villages and countries.

The ones who would benefit from alliances, the ones tired of the five great villages taking most of the work.

The alliance grew and grew. Every member loyal to the core. All fighting for peace and prosperity.