The Collection

It had been three days since Naruto first went off to find Tsunade they were both making their way back to the cave at a slow pace so were still a day or two off.

Meanwhile the clone Naruto had left behind had set off to collect Aina and Haku from the leaf.

The clone reached the leaf fairly quickly. They entered the village unseen and undetected. There entrance was made much easier due to any security systems Konoha had were currently down or being worked on.

It moved through Konoha towards the apartment building. Not a single ninja noticed him which, while expected, was disappointing.

He reached the building and when in through his own apartment widow. He looked around and could easily tell the place had been searched.

He went out of his front door into the corridor and up to Aina's door giving it a light knock.

After a few seconds of no response he was going to check Haku's room but he heard some shuffling from inside the room.

He waited a few more seconds before the door opened revealing Aina dressed only in a towel.

Both blushed when the saw each other though Aina's also showed shock.

"Where were you?" She asked. She had been extremely sad when he left the leaf especially since she had though he had forgotten about her.

"I decided to abandon the leaf. I needed to see how the attack went and the leafs future plans before I came to get you" Naruto explained.

Aina nodded still slightly upset "Let me get dressed and pack" She said disappearing back into the room.

Y/n made his way over to Haku's door and knocked getting no response. He waited until Aina finished packing and walked out of her room.

"She's not here. I think she's on border patrol" Aina informed him.

Naruto nodded and closes his eyes he tried to sense her chakra but he was never good at it so finding her was practically impossible.

Knowing his sensing skills weren't up to parr Naruto sent a pulse of chakra into his eyes.

He opened them to reveal his rinse-sharingan. Aina stared at his eyes in shock and awe.

With his eyes he could see all chakra signatures for a radius that dwarfed the village. It was easy finding her signature having become used to it in the short time he lived near her.

"I've found her. Can you collect her stuff while i go get her?" Naruto asked.

"Yep I'll get her stuff do you. Do you to wait here for you or not?" Naruto gave a quick yes before disappearing from the building.

Naruto once again moved around the hidden leaf village hidden away. He moved towards Haku's location when he noticed another signature approach.

A signature he recognised. Anko. He thought about what to do. He could convince her to leave with him it he could knock her out.

He thought a bout it and decided to try convince her and only knock her out if she attacked or tried to get help.

He got to the clearing the two were in they appeared to be chatting idly. He dropped down from the tree alerting the two kunoichi.

They both turned to him and went wide eyed "What are you doing here traitor?" Anko growled already having one experience that gave her a bad name. Granted unlike Orochimaru Naruto was hated long before the dead snake.

"I've come for Haku and possibly you" Naruto told her honestly. Anko's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you want with us?" She asked.

"I want you to leave the village with me. I can't explain everything at the moment but i need you to trust me"

Haku moved to his side having always trusted him since he helped her she would follow anywhere.

Anko was a little more sceptical. She was always treated the best but that wasn't a good enough reason to leave.

"Come on Anko this village is corrupt it has been since the third took over. Kist come with us to a place where you'll be treated fairly."

She didn't know why but she wanted to go with him. Maybe it was because she wanted fair treated. Maybe it was because it was him asking her to go. Either way she agreed.

The three soon made their way back to collect Aina. Naruto guided them out of the village and the four, Aina veing carried by Naruto, were moving through the forest surrounding Konoha.

Naruto halted and deactivated his dojustu however which made the two kunoichi stop in their tracks.

"Whats wrong?" Haku asked.

"There's two large though concealed chakra signatures approaching us" Naruto told them.

"Leaf?" Naruto shook his head.

"There here" as soon as the words two people landed in the clearing.

"You need to come with us Naruto" one of the two figures said.

"Why would i come with you... Itachi Uchiha"

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
Eᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍ
Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto