The return to Konoha

As team 11 and company approached Konoha they all give a sigh of relief. Team 11 glad to be back to 'normal' life. Aina glad to not have to walk anymore and haku glad she finally has a place to stay.

The massive village gates came into view and they sped up glad to have reached the village. They checked in and headed to the kage tower to report the mission success.

When they had got into the room with the third he gestured for them too explain the mission.

"The mission was mostly a success with Aina coming out alive however her patents have died" the third nodded.

"Who then is looking after wave?" He inquired. Taking another puff of his pipe.

"That would be the people of wave until she is of age"

He nodded "and the other young lady"

"She was a former enemy but has agreed to join Konoha and is currently under the care of Naruto" Anko spoke once more glancing at Haku who was next to Naruto.

"Alright she will be put through the test all ninja wanting to join the leaf are. Anko you know where to go and who to inform. Dismissed." They left the tower and parted ways.

Satsuko and Natsuki left together so did Anko and Haku and Finally Naruto and Aina since she would be staying with him while she was in Konoha.

———————————————————
With Naruto and Aina
———————————————————
They were climbing the starirs of Naruto's apartment block. He lived on the top of five floors and he owned all apartments on the floor due to nobody wanting to live on the same floor as him.

He planned for Aina and Haku to both get there own apartments so they could have there privacy.

"Since i own all these apartments you can pick one. There all furnished. I live in that one just so you know" he said pointing out his apartments.

She pointed to the one next to his "in that case i want that one, please" he nodded and handed her a key that he had taken out of a scroll.

"I'll leave you alone to unpack if you need anything just ask" Naruto spoke preparing to leave her alone to unpack.

"Wait can you help me" Aina asked quickly. Seeing him nod she handed him a scroll with a blush.

They entered the apartment and she turned to him "the things in the bag should go in the bedroom I'll start out here"

She begin to remove things out of the scrolls she used to pack while he went to the bedroom.

It contained a single bed, wardrobe, a desk and chair and a bedside table with a lamp. Very simple le in design but Aina could always change it to her liking. He went over to the desk and took an item out of the scroll.

A light red colour crossed he cheeks as he lifted the object up. Dangling in his fingers was a pair of Aina's panties. He emptied the scroll a bit more and found it was full of her underwear. So with a light blush he began to put it away.

Meanwhile in the other room Aina was putting things away a massive blush on her face. She was wondering what he thought of her underwear. She hoped he thought she give it him on accident though she actually didn't.

———————————————————
With Satsuko and Natsuki
———————————————————

They walked side by side towards Natsuki's house were they planned to have Natsuki's mother make them something to eat.

They walked in silence which began to bore Natsuki so she decided to spark a conversation with her beat friend.

"So what did you think of the mission?" She asked Satsuko who hummed thinking a bit before replying.

"It was exciting and surprising. I didn't expect to take a life so soon but I'm glad i got it over with. Though throwing up after sucked. And then was was Naruto-kun..." before she could finish Natsuki interrupted.

"-Kun?" She inquired but her question was for the most part ignored. Natsuki knew however she had been heard due to the massive blush that adorned her friends face.

Satsuko carried on however " I just didn't expect him to be so strong and brave. To think I thought he was a worthless dead last" she give a dry humour less chuckle that was joined by Natsuki's own.

"It's suprising how he just changed. Not just once but twice since i have met him" Natsuki contributed.

"Twice? What do you mean twice" Satsuko asked.

"Well i met him when i was about eight he wasn't wearing orange or being an idiot he was more like what he is now then he changed" She said.

"How did you meet him?" Satsuko asked once more.

"Well it went like this.............

—————————————————
End of chapter
—————————————————
Next chapter we'll find out how Natsuki met Naruto. Sorry for the cliffhanger but i haven't completely figured out how they met yet. And since this is long enough to be a chapter i decided to give there meeting it's own chapter. Finally.

Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto