First c-rank-land of waves?

As the sun light hit his closed eyes through the curtain of his bedroom naruto released a long yawn before begrudgingly getting up and getting ready for the day.

After he was done he went to the kitchen fir breakfast briefly noticing the time being 7:30am.

Sitting down at his table a bland bowl of cereal and milk in front if him naruto was just about to go about eating his breakfast but he was interrupted by a knock at his door.

With his eye twitching in annoyance he got unlocked his door and opened it. To his suprise it was his sensai anko wearing a sadistic grin which would make anyone but him shiver in fright.

"What do you want?" he asked abruptly in response she childishly pouted

"are you not happy to she your sensei?" She asked back in a fake over exaggerated sad tone

"it's great to see your ti-i mean you anko" he said in a board tone not worrying about almost saying he was happy to see her tits.

Anko hearing his mess up commented "aren't they just great naruto-kuuun" her tone seductive with a sexy smirk playing at her lips.

"yes they are now what do you want" face faulting at the responce she informed him it was training time.

Then they started to make there way to training ground 44 naruto's cereal lay forgotten on his table.

Reaching the training ground in a relatively short amount of time naruto saw sasuko and natsuki sitting near the fence that blocks off the forest of death.

He nodded his head in greeting and in return got a cheery hello from natsuki and a grunt from sasuko. With that he sat next to them and turned to anko expectantly

"alright kiddies today we'll be sparing so i can see how well you preform in a fight after that we'll move on to some light training and we'll finish the day with some d-ranked mission's" anko stated cheerfully before once again speaking "any questions?"

With that said sasuko raised her hand "will we be sparing against you or each other?" At the question anko pit a hand to her chin in a thinking manner "hmm to make it fair we'll all fight each other you'll be fighting me first naruto-kun" she answered her tone taking a seductive edge when addressing naruto.

Understanding what they had to do natsuki and sasuko moved away from them to observe the fight. Naruto stood up and stood hands in pockets his uncaring, bored look never leaving his face.

"smash her face in naru-kun" kyuubi cheered in his mind happy to see the scantily clad woman be beaten black and blue by her naru-kun.

'You know I can't do that kyuu-chan we agreed to keep my skills hidden for awhile all though i don't see a problem with beating sasuko and natsuki' he replied mentally before focusing on his opponent.

He took his hands out of his pockets and ran towards and the first spar had begun (i wont be adding the sparring maybe i will later when i have it all planed out and I'm more confident in my abilities) and with a final punch to naruto it ended. After two more hours of light training and sparring anko took the genin to get their first mission a d-rank
___________________________
3-hours later
___________________________
Sasuko and natsuki walked in front of naruto and anko both of whom had smirks on their faces.

To pit it simply sasuko and natsuki were pissed why you may ask. Well it because of the devil cat that was currently snuggled in naruto's arms that thing had made the team chase it, and when they team they mean them two the sensei and teammate didn't help, for two hours and once they finally caught it and thought they were done they tried to take it to the hokage tower but the blasted thing kept struggling and after 55 minutes it escaped their grasp only to run and jump into naruto's arms.

So for the last five minutes they've been cursing the cat undo their breathes while on the way to the hokages tower. When they reached it they met the cats owner and were glad to see it suffer.

Currently the hokage was listing varies d-ranks before hearing a shout of NO TORA "or theres catching tora again" the old man finished.

And at the very next second came two synchronised cries of NO from the two girls of team anko. "We deserve better missions" sasuko said clearly angered this went on to anger iruka who was filling in for the hokages secretary

"you are just genin you are not ready" he shouted
"Now now iruka" they aged kage interrupted "anko do you think they're ready" he asked the teams leader
"Yes they are" she replied
"Iruka please bring in the client"
Iruka wandered out the the room and a minute later came back with a clearly drunken old man just kidding he came in with he came back with a young lady
"This is ..."
___________________________
The End
___________________________
Im back after god knows how long sorry but I've been busy no spare time at all please give me any ideas you may want me to incorporate into the fic and hopefully i won't take as long to update next time fingers crossed. I've been thatguydeox and a goodbye!!!!