Flash back

...I was very lonely as a child" She stared taking a deep breath this was of course a traumatic event in her life. Fully readying herself she started to tell the story of her and Naruto's meeting.

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
ᖴᒪᗩᔕᕼᗷᗩᑕK ᑎᗩTᔕᑌKI- ᗩGE 7
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉ

Natsuki was a happy child. Having no reason not to be. She had a loving mother and father. Though she had no friends it didn't matter to here.

Though one day that all changed. Her father changed. It seemed to her that only her mother stayed the same. She had no idea why but the pain he caused her still lingered.

She was sitting in the living room playing around with practice kunai. She had always dreamed of being a kunoichi like most girls at a young age.

Her father told her he was going to train her yet he hadn't had the time. You see although they were a happy family her father was addicted to gambling.

Though with his limited luck they had limited funds and he had to work over time doing more and more missions. She was currently waiting for him since he was out with his friends. Her mother was in the kitchen making dinner.

She heard the door open and heard someone stumbling through it. Her father soon entered the living room. He was mumbling quietly and could barely walk. He stumbled over to his daughter.

She looked up at him curiously.

SMACK

A red mark stained her face and she started sobbing in pain. Her mother rushed into the room. And ran to her.
She though received the same treatment.

Throughout the whole thing he kept mumbling things along the line of

"It's your fault"

"You shouldn't have been born"

And "your a disappointment"

He beat her every weekend. They were even more scarce on money due to her fathers new alcoholic tendencies.

One night however was worse than the others. Like always her father had come home drunk. As soon as he walked in the door he went Right towards her.

She got ready for the usuall beating. She endured all the punches and kicks thrown at at when they finally came to a halt she gave a sigh of relief. He backed away a bit.

She was glad it was over now he would go to bed and she would be fine. That's how it should of gone. How it usually went. But then she heard the sound of a zipper opening.

She looked up to see her father had taken of his pants and under were. Jer eyes widened her father wouldn't do this to her, right.

She became more unsure every step closer he came towards her. At this point her mother stormed into the room trying to stop him.

He easily over powered her and once once again going after her. She backed away as fast as she could bit she soon hit the wall and had no were to go.

He held her down and she couldn't escape. Tears streamed down her face and choked sobs left her mouth.

"This is what you get you little whore" her father drunkenly mumbled.

Just as he was about to rape her she let out a scream as loud as she could. Her father slapped her and covered her mouth.

"Shut up little whore"

He proceeded with what he was about to do. He was once again however stopped from defiling his daughter.

He let out his own scream as his manhood fell to the floor. He let go of his daughter to hold the bleeding spot where his manhood used to be.

Natsuki took this time to run over to her mother who hadn't moved since she had been hit then beaten herself.

Natsuki was glad to find her still breathing. She took glance back at her father and found a boy about her age standing in front of him.

He was saying something to him bit she couldn't hear him. Then he took out a kunai and stabbed him effectively killing him on the spot.

The boy then turned towards her and walked over. She backed away a bit reluctant to leave her mothers side.

"It ok I'm not going to hurt you I swear" the boy spoke dropping his kunai  as to show her he meant no harm.

"I'm Naruto, who are you?" He asked.

She didn't respond for awhile but then shyly replied with "Natsuki"

He moved closed this time she didn't move away.

"That's a beautiful name. What about your mother what's her name?"

"Her name is Honoka"

Naruto moved started to walk towards her. When he reached her he moved his hand to her forehead. She flinched bit didn't move.

His hand began to glow green signalling he was using medical justu. Natsuki's wounds began to heal. It didn't take long due to the fact it was mostly bruises and small cuts. He preceeded to also heal her mother.

When he was done he turned to Natsuki who had gotten up of the ground. Age ran into him hugging him tightly sobbing. Not long after her mother had woken up.

She thanked Naruto profusely and offered him money for his help even though they didn't have much.

He declined and left after promising to visit again. And asking for them to not tell anyone it was him who helped them.

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
ᖴᒪᗩᔕᕼᗷᗩᑕK OᐯEᖇ
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉ

...yea so that's how I met him" Natsuki finished. She had tears gathered in her eyes though she wiped them away.

Satsuko was speechless and Natsuki gave a small smile.

"That's also the reason I love him" she confessed causing Satsuko's eyes to widen

"You like him too" she said in shock.

Both girls looked at each other they had never thought in all years of knowing each other they would fall for the same boy.

"How about we share him?" Natsuki asked holding hand out for a handshake which Satuko grabbed.

"Deal"

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
Eᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉ
Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto