Two sannin down one to go

Naruto finished explaining his life to Tsunade who was fuming. Her fists were clenched and were turning white.

"How could they do that?" She asked her self. She unexpectedly hugged Naruto causing him to stiffen.

"When i get back their im going to beat them into the ground" she said fiercely.

"About that I was thinking rather than go back you stay with me and my friends" Naruto suggested.

Tsunade took a second to think about it "where are you and your friends staying" she asked.

"No where right now. I have a place in mind until then i plan on gathering people to join me. Starting with you"

Tsunade released him from the hug "can Shizune come with us?" She received a nod "than i'll join you. I need to make sure my godson is safe"

"I glad you agreed to come along it will be nice to have a expert medic along with us. I was hoping you could train one of my friends"

"Of course as long as i see some potential in them i will train them along side Shizune"

"Thank you. I should inform you Jiraiya is on his way looking for you"

Tsunade started grumbling "why that perverted idiot"

"I believe they want you to be the new hokage after the murder of hiruzen by Orichimaru"

"I WILL NEVER TAKE THAT STUPID POSITION" Tsuande shouted angrily. Slightly shocking Naruto.

"How are you going to deal with him and Orochimaru?" Naruto asked in curiosity.

"Both want you for some reason" Tsunade calmed slightly and started to think.

"I don't know" she admitted "I have a week before i was going to see Orochimaru again.

"What does he want from you and what will you get in return"

"He wants me heal his arms, probably injured from the fight with Hiruzin, in return he said he will... he will bring back Dan and newaki" she said her breath hitching slightly.

"He can't" Naruto said firmly "Don't get your hopes up he can't bring them back. At least not the way they were before"

"What do you mean?" Tsunade asked confused.

"The only justu that can bring people back is called Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation. The jutsu leaves the reincarnated under the control of the summoner." He explained.

"He probably plans to have you heal him and then kill you with them or convince you to help him"

Tsunade looked down at the ground as all hopes and dreams of seeing her former lover and her younger brother were dying.

"Wh-what if theres a small chance it l doesn't- No stop" she was cut off by Naruto.

"There gone Tsunade there never coming back. I know it hurts but don't let there memory hold you back use them to grow stronger" He said pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sure they wouldn't want to see you in your state desperately hoping to bring them back. Move on for them. Find new people to cherish"

Tears ran down Tsunades face as she clung to her godson "I want to but its hard i miss them so much"

Naruto hugged her tighter "I know remember i'm always her for you" he whispered into her ear.

After a few minuets her tears ceased "Thank you" she said grateful.

"Its no problem we have to be here for each other, right?" He said with a chuckle.

"Right" She confirmed "from now on i'll be by your side whenever you need me." She promised

"The same goes for me. Now onto the plan for the two sannin that seem way to interested in you services"

For the rest of the week they planned while also bonding. Naruto was happy. He wanted an ally instead he got family.

The day had arrived it was the day Tsunade was going to meet Orochimaru.

Throughout the week the had managed to avoid jiraiya but they knew this battle would probably attract him so they had a plan for that.

They made there way to the meating location. Naruto staying hidden.

When they arrived Orochimaru stood waiting with his assistant, Kabuto, by his side.

Tsunade approached them keeping her face straight while Orochimaru had a twisted smirk on his face.

"So Tsunade do you accept my offer" He asked.

"You better be able to bring them back Orochimaru" Tsunade said moving towards the two her hands lighting up with green chakra indicating a healing justu.

Orochimaru raised his arms best he could and watched as Tsunade began healing one of his arms.

After a few seconds she stopped confusing the snake sannin. Tsunade smirked and attacked Kabuto.

Kabuto couldn't let out a scream as Tsunade's fist made contact. All that remained was a pool of blood, his body unable to take the strength of Tsunade.

Orochimaru's eyes widened as he tried to attack. He soon realised his body was refusing to obey his commands.

he glanced down at the arm Tsunade was 'healing' and hissed at the sight of a seal. One he didn't recognise.

"You really think I would trust you Orochimaru? That seal restricts the movement of whoever its placed on. It also cuts all access to chakra. The only chakra in your body is the small amount needed to keep you alive."

Naruto dropped down next to her causing Orochimaru to glare at him. "Another feature of that seal that I particularly like is that it allows the creator to control whoever its placed on"

Orochimaru's eyes widened at the implications. "It would be smart to kill you but first we need some information on you and your village. And possibly Akatsuki"

"Firstly I want you to tell us about your new 'village' because I find it quite impressive. You managed to make an underground base that even Jiraiya cant find. One that spreads throughout rice country."

Orochimaru had no choice but to oblige telling them all about the main base and the hundreds a minor bases scattered around rice country. Naruto liked the idea and had been needing a new base. Although he didn't like all the bases weren't connected. something he'd fix when he took over.

the questioning continued as Naruto found all the information he needed. When they finished he disposed of Orochimaru taking his sword, Kusanagi, with him sealing it inside a storage scroll.

Naruto turned to Tsunade "Now... how would you like to meet your other old teammate?"

ⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊ
Eᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE
ⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍⓉⒽⒶⓉⒼⓊⓎⒹⒺⓄⓍ
Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto