The demon of the hidden mist pt2

Natsuki and Satsuko were shaking after all if this monster beat their sensei what could they do.

More and more doubts filled their minds. They were tempted to run but their fear left them paralysed.

Zabuza chuckled " know all I have to do is kill the brats then the little girl" he spoke almost excitedly.

Without even having to form another hand sign he muttered his justu "mizu bushin no justu"

A single clone rose from the water and began making its way towards the three genin and there charge.

The girls could only watch in fear as the clone approached them Naruto however pulled out his two swords Akuma and Tenshi. Akuma be the red blade with hell carved into it and Tenshi the white one with heaven  carved into it (imagine sasuke's sword but there's two of them of them and they share a sheath handles on either end).

He held them like this

Without warning he dashed forward

Without warning he dashed forward. When he reached the clone he stepped slightly to the left of it before doing a 360 spin and continuing his run.

The clones eyes widened as it turned into a puddle. Zabuza, the original, watched as the genin cut through his clone and was surprised. Even though mizu bushins only held 10% of there originals power he believed that would be more than enough to deal with some genin brats.

Quickly forming more clones to stop the blond reaching the water line. But just like the clone before them they were sliced apart. The blond boy swiftly and gracefully twisted and turned slicing the most vital parts if the body. Like a blond tornado of death.

Zabuza cursed as they boy rapidly approaching once more. Making a quick decision he created one more clone to hold the prisoner of his justu.

With that Zabuza rushed to engage the blond boy. Zabuza raised his blade over his head and brought it down with a colossal amount of force.

Acting quickly Naruto twisted the blade in his right hand so it faced forward then raised it horizontally in order to block Zabuza's strike. Everyone there except Naruto expected Zabuza to easily over power the blonde.

But they were all stunned to see him take the full force of the attack and not buckle under the pressure. In fact it seemed as though the blonde was pushing the legendary swordsman back. Zabuza to say the least was stunned.

Naruto slanted his blade throwing of Zabuza's balance since in his shocked state he had no time to counter stumbled. Not relenting Naruto decided to keep on the offensive. Holding one blade in front of him horizontally and one behind him horizontally he was again began to spin non stop like a tornado.

As he did this he also began to circle Zabuza inflicting cut after cut some small and some big.

Soon after he stopped and made his way to the clone holding the prison and quickly disabled it free Anko.

Both now stood on the water looking at the shore were Zabuza lay against a tree. Making their way over to him they prepared to kill him.
————————————————————
Time skip-Zabuza was saved by haku
————————————————————
After meeting the fake hunter nin Naruto proceeded to "pass out" in exhaustion. Really he just didn't want to answer any questions.

He felt himself be laid on a futon. And heard everyone talking around him. Most of the conversation was based around when he was going to wake up and how he got that strong. Though there was also the inclusion of Zabuza being alive. As well as that he felt a weight on his chest.

Deciding that he was done 'sleeping' Naruto 'yawned' and opened his eyes slowly reaching one hand up to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Looking around he recognised almost everyone except one man and a woman who looked fairly young if he had to guess he would say around late twenties early thirties.

They were all looking down on him. He in turn looked up at them. He heard a stifled yawn and looked down to see Aina laying on his chest. When she looked up and saw him she hugged him and nuzzled into him. Then her brain caught up to what she was doing and shot up as an awkward silence filled the room.

————————————————————
END OF CHAPTER
——————————————————-
Thanks for reading hope you all have a good day/night see ya next chapter BYE BYE
Ps. I don't own Naruto

Mizu bushin no justu- water clone justu