Time skip part two

After Kurenai said his name the silence once again surrounded them. Well that is until the door of the carriage burst open.

"Who is our unyouthful enemy Kurenai!" One Maito Guy shouted as he landed next to his fellow jonin.

Following him were an unchanged team 9.

Rock Lee, Tenten and Neji Hyuuga.

Naruto sighed while usually he would enjoy a fight with Konoha's green beast, he knew the man would probably avoid going full strength due to the genin and client.

If he did he would probably send both away and at the moment Naruto really did not feel like hunting them down.

No matter how easy it may be.

"Kurenai Yuhi and Maito Guy. I would suggest you handover the princess before your little genin get hurt" he spoke as he always did, all emotion drained from his voice.

Guy opened his mouth to respond but Ino beat him to it "shut up traitor! We'll beat you here and then go after Natsuki for what she did to Sakura"

Naruto glanced at her 'stronger she may be yet it seems her justu messed up more than her opponents heads' he thought sending a burst of killing intent.

Ino gasped her eyes entering a sort of tunnel vision focused on Naruto. Sweat slowly dripped down her forehead.

It didn't last long yet the feeling she got had her shaking. So much so that she swore her bones were rattling underneath her flesh.

Maito Guy was next to her in blur of speed, large hands  grabbing her as her legs gave out.

"That wasn't very youthful my young adversary" his sharp tone unnatural yet still fierce.

"We are ninja. Stop being a bitch about a little killing intent" He palmed his sword, eyes still focused on the 'shinobi' before him.

"Weak willed fangirls have no place on this earth she should have learnt that from Sakura" Guy set Ino down and stood.

"You changed Naruto. What happened to the happy prankster, chunin would spend days grumbling about. TELL ME WHERE'S YOUR YOUTH GONE!! DID THAT HIDEOUS BEAST INSIDE-" he moved with the experience and power he gathered over years of combat.

Kunai met sword. "It would be unwise to call Kyuubi that" Eyes locked. Testing each other.

"So you are working with the fox" Guy said knowing how much more difficult the situation just got.

"I would advise giving me the girl and letting me leave. We both know they are unprepared and would be killed." Naruto nodded over to Kurenai and the genin.

Neither moved. Guy watched silently as the blue eyes of his opponent slowly filled with the malevolent red he remembered.

Clenching his free fist he dropped the kunai. "Go ahead just know how unyouthful this is."

Naruto created a mass of shadow clones, much like the fighting style he imagined his horrendous clone using.

They all blurred forward, the real Naruto staying back. Most of clones attacked Guy knowing he was the biggest threat, some however went after the weaker targets.

One more clone was formed this time next to the original. Both watched on as Guy popped clone after clone. Not wanting to stay too long the real Naruto returned to the tree's.

While they were distracted he planned on taking the unguarded princess. Making his way into the caravan was easy. Locating the princess even easier.