Chapter 3: Friendship

It's been weeks since Michael proved to be a God sent and we've been great since then. No, i don't mean dating just great friends. Well we've buried the hatchet that never existed and I must confess the other side of him is so cool that I sometimes forget he's every woman's man.

Get your grip girl, just cause you saw his abs don't mean he's a god.

No funny ideas, I'm actually at the community field with my friends to watch a friendly match between our schools but on getting there we witness a little commotion.
Yeah yeah the girls are practically over the star player and they almost die when he flexes his muscles. I take a quick look and avert my gaze so he won't catch me staring but then miss running mouth Vicky got me.

"Checking him out, shy queen.", She coos softly with a knowing gaze.

I hate it when she does that.

"Who does what?", antenna ears Nancy turns to me.

Oops, didn't know I said that out.

"Nothing miss now let's get seated before this field is filled. Being cramped ain't my favorite." I avoid her question before she brings up the relationship talk.

Not that I hate it but Nancy's actually a sucker at relationships owing to her past failed relationships. Funny enough she gives the most advice, I wonder if she ever follows them.

"Hurry girls before those imps gets here.", Esther motions to us referring to the snobs of their school Jacob's High.

These snobs are the reason I love my school, Lakeview College might be a public school but then snobs like them are put in their place. Oh oh here they come, the popular girls of JH.
In a fashionable order that even models will die for the queens catwalks over.

Annabelle Johnson the daughter of Johnson's cooperation, Emily Olawole the minister's daughter, Sandra Ikenna daughter and heir of the biggest oil and gas mogul and their queen bee Faye Williams the half cast with the coolest car and daughter of the presidential candidate.
If her father wins... God help us, she'll ride on a red carpet to school everyday.

We scramble to our seats and maintain a calm look while they walk towards us, forget the us they are...here.

"Hey bitches, move.", Emily glares at us with hate behind her glasses, if looks can kill we'll be six feet by now. Trust me you don't wanna mess with miss goody eyes.

" You heard her, this is our spot.", Ann pouts while looking at Faye who looks on calmly, taking it all in. Faye a.k.a Queen Bee likes having the last word and it always get on my nerves.

"Sorry, but we got here before you and besides..." I look around like I'm searching for something. "...there's no name tag, I think its you imps that should leave." I retort blaring daggers at Ann because to me she's actually the weakest.

Annabelle and I have this special hatred between us, sometimes I doubt if she's the same preschool Ann I knew. Now we act like acid and matches, highly inflammable.

"Fine, we'll sit beside you then." Faye concludes and moves over to the next seat while their occupants scurry away.

Oh boy this can't be good, I smell something fishy.

"I hate her." Esther whispers to me, I just nod my head and look over to see the game starting.

We may not have cheerleaders like the schools in movies but we have cheer fans, they supply all the shout and support the player needs although it's not official cause it's mostly friends cheering and booing the rival fans.