Chapter 16: Scars from the past 2

Nancy's POV

"_I know you don't believe me but I really want you to be my wife, I love you so much and I want to prove it to you. That's why I spend on you, buy you things, recharge your phone but you've not reciprocated that love and it's so not fair.", he turns and walk to the other side of the room.

I had to do something or I lose my man.

"But I love you too. How else do you want me to show how much I love you, at least I call you everyday, send you text, I even agreed to have a low-key relationship with you. Chigozie I love you and you know that." I break into fresh tears. Forget the earlier incident I'm not ready to leave him soon, I know he loves me but I'm not sure if he means it, our relationship was just too complicated.

"The truth is that you don't, four months Nancy, four months and you won't even let me_you know."

Urgggh.

"Gozie not that issue again. You know I love you but I'm not just ready. I'm not ready for sex and you know it."

"Who says we'll be having sex. If you want that we can but I just want to feel you. Baby I want to touch you. I just_." he cradles my already weak self.

"But you said no sex."

"I said no sex but at least we can touch each other. I just want you to know what it feels like to be loved. I don't even get it from the girls because my heart is with you my beautiful angel. You know your beauty radiates from within and it's blinding me, your smile is so inviting and your lips are like_well I don't know how they are."

I start feeling all giddy all over as he says those sweet words. He always knew the right things to say and right now I'm so happy that I've got my guy back. He said no sex right, at least I could let him kiss me. I blush at the thought of that, gosh, I've never been kissed and I think this was the right time to try it.

"No sex right." I needed clarity.

"No sex if you don't want it. You're damn beautiful when you smile." he says and I blush harder.

This was my first time, I look around the room, right place and right time. Time to have my first kiss.

"Can I?." he asked looking at me with those eyes that makes my world revolve.

Shyly I nod my head and close my eyes the way I've seen it in movies.

This is it.

I feel numb for a moment and then like a bursting wave I feel energy soaring through my body accompanied by trembling knees as his lips touch mine. Many emotions in one moment and just when I suddenly feel like being in cloud nine it stops.

"You like?.", he asks and I just nod. "Want more.", again I nod, wanting to feel it again.

God, this is pure bliss.

If this is what kissing was like I'm ready to do so everyday. I feel like a princess when I feel his hands around me, infact it was heavenly, highly unexplainable. Lost in thought I beg him to continue and barely hear what he says but just replied a 'yes'. He asked again and I replied same, this felt good.

Time seem to freeze as I felt something down my throat like a hot drink who cares.

#

The next morning I wake up to see myself wrapped in the arms of another.

"My head." I feel a throbbing headache like a crane knocked me out.

"Baby you're awake."

"God." I scream and the headache vanished instantly. I looked around and saw our clothes lying around on the floor, that means I was naked in bed with him.