My libary

Hey Gamers hope you're good?

So while we're waiting for the sequel I'll love you to check out my other works.

SHATTERED HEART

Blurb

Her innocence was stolen, her roof was taken.
She got seduction in place of education and manipulation became the new information.

With the naivety of a child and the courage of a fighter she must scale against all odds to attain the freedom she so desires.

Life isn't always a bed of roses and this young mother has seen it all.

She's got a smiling face,
A broken soul and
A shattered heart.

~
"Didn't you hear what I said?. I was brought here at ten and I'm a mother of three with two miscarriages.This is the real world girl, in this world you work to earn your keep. And when I say work I mean birth babies for them to sell." Grace disclosed.

"I'll find a way to get us out, and you'll help me if you're interested." I retorted.

"Don't you get me, this place is tagged an orphanage home and it's been existing for as long as I don't know." she tried being reasonable with me.

"I'm leaving the first chance I get." I clenched my fists and walked out.
~

LOVE IN DEVILISH PLACES

Blurb:

He's a top notch lawyer.
His radio show is the reason men think they are mini-gods.
His listeners say he's a wise counsellor, his friends know it's a revenge mission, his parents just want a grand child.

Owing to two failed marriages, he wants nothing more than a baby mama.

His name is Max, their names are bitches.

~~~

She's a relationship coach.
She's the reason many marriages are still standing.

Her clients thinks she's a saviour, her friends know she's in pain, her family says she's cursed.

She's left to rotate the bad guys since the good ones are been taking, curtsey of her advice.

Her name is Tania, their names are dogs.

LIDP tells the tale of two individuals bound by a thin connection, separated by opposing ideas.

Click to read:
https://my.w.tt/2Q8UVTYBJT

Other books by me:

Connect with me:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chisomvincentauthor/

wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/chisomVgc

Okadabooks https://okadabooks.com/user/ChisomVincent

Facebook page: Novellabooks

www.novellabooks.wordpress.com