|Dean X Reader|

"Dean... I'm so cold." Y/N mumbled, moving closer into her boyfriend's embrace. He sat up on the tiny couch in the dark. Feeling her forehead...

"Y/N/N you're burning up!" He exclaimed pulling the one cover off of them.

"Nooo... I'm so cold!" She mumbled, pulling them away from him.

"What am I going to do?..." He mumbled looking around with a sigh.

"Y/N, you have to make it until morning," He mumbled laying back down. 

She collapsed on top of him and now that she was... He could feel how cold her body is and that was when there was a knock at the door. Worry washed over him, as they banged on the door. He didn't know what was out there, yet he didn't want to find out either...

"Ok, so what do we need at the store?" His wife asked, looking around as they walked in.

"Just the essentials," The blonde husband mumbled, taking her hand.

Which meant pie, beer, and more pie.

They walked into the store, picking up everything that they were out of.

"Did you hear that?" Y/N asked looking towards the glass door. It was no longer light outside but was covered in a thick fog.

"Hear what?" The green-eyed man questioned picking up a bag of her favorite chips. Then there it was a scream... A scream from the outside.

He looked to Y/N as she looked at him. They could hear screams and that was when the ground started to shake. People around them started panicking as Dean thought quickly and went to the back room that was near them.

Slowly he opened the door, the couple running in a slammed it behind them. Dean looked at his wife, as she looked up at him...

"What the heck is going on?" He mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

He felt for my gun... But it wasn't there anymore.

"Shi-"

"What are you doing in here?" Someone asked, from behind them.

Dean turned his head fast, pushing Y/N behind him. Seeing a man, brown hair blue eyes and some stubble who was quite fit. Dean noticed that he was starring... Not at him at his wife.

"We heard screams and then the ground started to shake so we came in here," Y/N explained gripping her husband's arm for dear life.

He just stared, for what felt like hours.

"Oh," Is all he got out after a while, taking a sip of what looked like was beer.

Y/N and Dean quickly moved a table in front of the door. They then got on their phones to see what was going on, however there was no signal. Worry washed over Dean like a rock to the face...

It must be a break room where they were at... Or something, there were two couches, a kitchen, table and chairs, and a bathroom.

The husband pulled his wife to one of the couches, sitting down.

"Everything will be just fine," He whispered, kissing her forehead.

"I hope so," She mumbled laying her head on his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too," He replied stroking her hair.

"Dean, there is something, I want... Tell you-" She was cut off mid-sentence, by a loud noise outside. She jumped, and so did Dean.

This startled the guy, who they still don't know his name. He jumped on the couch, this made Y/N giggle. He was either drunk or really scared.

He peeked out and looked at them in confusion.