|Sam X Reader|

They didn't think that they were supposed to meet that cold wet night yet they did. Hell God didn't even plan it- They were attracted to each other somehow, some way. 

There seemed no way to pull them apart. Well there was one- Death, and they didn't expect it to hit so soon.

Sam stood on the cliffs edge ready to die, he didn't... No he couldn't live anymore. Not with- not with the-

Air had rushed across his body fast, his eyes sewn shut as he flew in mid air his flanneled body smashed against the water below him. 

He didn't try and swim... No he wanted this- The brown haired man needed this. 

However, of course he was saved, again... Just like last time. He coughed up water shivering from the cold wondering who the hell was at the beach this late in the freaking night. 

"Are you OK?" The Y/C/H girl asked. 

He coughed up water, messing with his hair so he could gaze upon her beautiful eyes. He could tell she had been crying and had no clue why the fuck she would even save him. 

The only thing he could do was nod. "Do you need a ride or..." She trailed off at the end not knowing what to say. 

"I-I don't have anywhere to go," He explained through small stutters. 

And that was when it all began, things were good until he finally told her why... 

"Y-You..." She couldn't even get the words out... 

They had become friends for a few months now, Y/N being a new resident to sioux falls. She knew Dean, Castiel and Bobby as she worked at the dinner nearby part time, going to college and all.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner," She finally got out. 

"I don't know," He whispered cut short by a cough. "Come here," 

They stayed in the warm hug for a long time, neither wanting to move as he let her cry into his shoulder. 

"I don't want you to leave me," She cried. "Your the only thing I have left!"

Y/N had moved there after her parents died... She had to get away from the past it was dragging her down as every little thing she did would only bring back the memories of them. 

Slowly they were now laying on the couch neither of them talking, none of them wanting to ruin the moment. The burning silence was cut short though by none other then another cough.

One that wouldn't go away. 

"Hey guys," Y/N smiled at all her friends sitting in the booth. "Where's Sam-"

"We need to talk to you," Castiel exclaimed as the others gave him death glares. 

"Well I'm at work-"

"It's about Sam," Dean interrupted. 

"W-What about him?" She asked with a voice crack. 

They all scooted in giving her some room to sit and that was when their conversation began.

"He's getting worse," Dean finally got out messing with a napkin no one seemed to want to talk as Y/N began letting it sink in. 

"He told me things were looking up," She mumbled gazing upon the hunters. 

"Today was an eye opener... Sam won't even study anymore gosh dammit l it Y/N he is lying to you to us-" 

"Why would he do that?" She questions as tears stung her eyes. 

No one seemed to have an answer. 

"He doesn't have much time left," Bobby finally got out. 

"No..." Y/N whispered running a hand down her face. "He's strong-"

"But that's not enough," The brother clarified.

Castiel couldn't heal Sam... The worst time for his powers to have been taken. 

"But... But I love him," She exclaimed. 

Dean smirked as Bobby threw his straw wrapper at him.

"Have you told him that?" Castiel asked ruining the moment. 

Y/N shook her head. 

"WELL YOU BETTER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" Bobby exclaimed. 

"I have to work-"

"Screw work we'll cover for you!" Dean smiled winking at the other waitress.

They all shipped it. 

Y/N dropped her apron and notepad with a smile. 

"Thanks guys this-"

"GO!" Bobby yelled as she smiled and nodded. 

Although when Y/N got outside that's when she got nervous.

Gradually the young adult made way towards Sam's house making sure to take her time. 

"Sams," She mumbled sitting next to him on the couch. 

"Yeah?" He asked looking her in the eyes.

"I-I-" 

Before she could even get the words out his lips were placed gently against hers. 

And boy did they fit like a puzzle piece. 

"Y/N I'm dying," He whispered looking away. 

"Me to," She gasped. 

"Literally," He breathed looking down. 

"No, you won't I can't let you," She mumbled laying her head in his lap. 

He went to go say something yet Y/N shushed him not wanting to ruin the moment. 

~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife... You may now kiss your bride," 

That was when Y/N's and Sam's lips locked and everyone cheered. Things were perfect ever since the raven haired man began to get better... However, a few days later the hunter began to cough again. 

And that was when the cancer hit. 

"W-What if the surgery doesn't go well?" Y/N asked as her and Sam laid in his hospital bed. 

He sighed looking at his wife with hurt filled eyes.

"Everything is going to be OK..." He promised with a smile. "They can't get rid of me that easy," 

"It's time," A nurse explained coming into the room. 

The brown haired man urgently pushed his lips on Y/N's, only to be pulled apart. 

"I love you," He whispered finally letting her hand go. 

"I love you too!" She called and that was when he was wheeled away and she was alone in the room. "I love you too…

~

"That's how you met dad?" The little girl asked with a smile. 

"Yep," Y/N smiled tucking her in. "And he would kill me if he knew I told you," 

"Why?" She asked. 

"Because I don't want anyone to know that your mother is my weak spot," Sam exclaimed coming in the doorway.

"Daddy!" She cheered as he swept her up into a hug. 

Yeah Sam was still recovering yet with Y/N by his side he could get through anything coming his way... Even if that meant fighting death itself.