|Castiel X Reader|

She froze hearing the loud footsteps behind her, knowing who it was. Reaching for her gun, spinning around and holding it up. The gun now pointed directly at his chest, barely an inch away from it. Her friend... Her enemy.   

"Don't come any closer," Y/N exclaimed to the other one- the one that wore her friends face. "Leave me the hell alone!" that's how she had to think of him now- Cocked his head to the side raven haired curls bouncing, before grabbing the barrel of the gun.

"You know that won't do anything to stop me," 

THREE   HOURS EARLIER

"Cas!" Y/N giggled as his cold hands made way down her back instantly sending a shiver down her spine. 

"What? I wanted a hug," He smiled after they had eaten breakfast.

"Are you guys trying to make me puke?" Dean asked with a sick face as he was pouring more coffee. 

"Dean how many glasses is that today?" Sam asked as he began to lecture his brother. 

Y/N didn't listen though as she laid her head on the angels cold shoulder weaving both arms around the one that was closest to her, they sat like that for a while until the brothers turned their way. 

"We're going on a hunt!" Dean cheered grabbing his jacket off the counter. "Be ready in five!" 

"But that's not enough time for both me and Cas to shower!" Y/N chirped back.

"Then do it together," He winked with a smirk sipping his coffee. 

Sam gave a disgusted look as if saying "Why suggest that?"

~

When the couple walked out to the Impala with an impatient looking Dean and laptop-induced Sam they were soaking wet as Y/N was shivering in the cold nipping her skin.  "Sorry we took so long," She mumbled as they were then on the road.

"Wait... I thought angels didn't need showers," Sam pointed out turning their way a few seconds later. 

A blush formed on both their faces, as Y/N quickly clarified. "He was getting smelly," None of them dared ask questions after that, as none of them knew what to say. 

"I call this bed!" Y/N shouted in the hotel room jumping on it. 

"I call this one!" Sam exclaimed setting his bag on it. 

"Why do I always get the couch?" Dean asked with a grumble. 

"Awe don't worry baby Dean you can sleep with me," His brother smirked. 

"No way you take up the whole bed you big moose!" Dean shot back as they began to bicker again. 

Before Y/N could even listen in to juiciness the trench-coated man zapped them somewhere else. An open field.

"What are we doing here?" His girlfriend questioned as they began to sit down and look at the sky. Her face rested in his neck light breaths fanning it as her hands ran through his soft thick hair that was still a little damp. 

"This is to clear our heads... It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked as the light breeze made them shiver in surprise. 

She didn't have to look up though. "Yeah Cas it is," 

"But you aren't even looking," He mumbled confusedly. 

"I'm talking about you," She whispered with a blush. 

"Oh," He laughed as they then began to lay there in silence. 

"Y/N what is this feeling I get in my stomach when I'm around you?" Castiel suddenly asked as she was about to say something he continued. "Am I sick?"