|Sam X Reader|

Slight movement next to the younger Winchester startled him awake that night, glancing over ready to defend his territory he found Y/N... Her clothes were mostly gone, nothing left but one of his flannels which was too big and he prayed shorts or even underwear beneath.

"Y/N?" He asked confused through the pitch-black room.

"Sam..." She murmured rolling over to face him. "Go back to sleep," 

Her eyes never opened as Sam scanned the room trying the figure out where the heck they were, his hazel-eyed gaze landing on a picture causing shock to cover his features.

"But that's not possible," He mumbled running a hand through his thick locks of hair.

He went to get up only for Y/N to pull him right back down into the giant bed.

"Don't leave I'm cold," She whispered snaking her arms tightly around his torso.

"Y/N where are we?" Sam questioned causing her to look up at him totally lost.

"In our house dummy... Are you drunk?" She asked with a laugh her breath fanning his toned chest.

"Oh," Is all he got out not even answering her question.

Just as they got comfortable once again, Y/N sprinted to the bathroom puking up Sam's famous pasta which they had for dinner last night ruining the moment.

"Y/N are you ok!?" Sam asked loudly holding her hair back trying to be helpful but totally freaking out on the inside.

"Shhh don't wake the kids," She whispered after a while starting to brush her teeth.

"What kids?" He asked now perplexed as to what was really going on. 

"Sam Winchester you are drunk aren't you!" She exclaimed slapping his shoulder. "The triplets!" 

He just shrugged not knowing what to say, walking back out past their wedding photo sitting on the bed Y/N came and pushed him down.

"I know you have work tomorrow but maybe you could take it off," She whispered against his lips.

"My work?" He asked his eyes widening.

"You're a lawyer..." She trailed off looking into his hazel eyes and getting lost in them. "You are drunk!" Pushing him away she got up going to her side of the bed.

"Y/N I'm sorry-" But he was cut off by the door opening. 

Sam got ready to fight any monster that came in as Y/N wasn't even fazed when a little girl around four came crying in.

"Mowmy Dawdy... I had a nightmare," She mumbled crawling in between them both.

"Aww sweetie it's ok... Were here," Y/N reassured stroking the little girl's hair. "What was it about?"

"It was so scary Mowmy... There was this yellow-eyed man and he-"

"Yellow-eyed man?" Sam asked as it caught his attention.

At this point, he was freaking out the yellow-eyed demon had been dead for years.

"He told me that I was special then I woke up," She cried. "And that's not even the scariest part,"

Sam ran a hand down his face not knowing what to do or even where he was. So he slowly fell asleep as the others did too.

~

Sam woke up hearing sobbing coming from the bathroom, his eyes peeled open as being him went toward the sound.

"Y/N are you ok?" He asked with a gentle knock on the door. 

Before he even got a reply the door flew open and there she was with a tear-stained face.

"No," She mumbled bursting into more sobs... "We can't afford four kids!" Sams' arms were now firmly placed on her waist as his head was on top of her's.

"I thought we only had triplets-"

"I'm pregnant," She whispered.

That was when Sam woke up to a slap in the face. 

"Ow!" He exclaimed his eyes flying open to see Dean standing there.

"Sam oh thank god for your ok... I thought the dajin got you for a minute," Dean exclaimed slapping him on the shoulder.

"A dajin?" Sam asked looking around the old warehouse. "Wow," 

"So What did you see?" Dean asked curiously. "Was it Jessica?"

"Yeah," Sam lied not wanting to tell his brother that he saw himself with Y/N.

"Well... Let's go home, Y/N is waiting in the car," Dean explained causing Sams breath to hitch... 

Being around Y/N now would just be awkward, as he finally found his love for her... Dean's girlfriend.

Walking out to the car Sam got in the passenger side sighing with relief that everything was all back to normal... Everything was ok.

~

"Sam we're here!" Y/N exclaimed shaking him awake.

"Oh, erm thanks." He mumbled grabbing all his stuff.

Making his way through the door Sam went straight to his bed going to sleep once again.

He woke up to yelling in the middle of the night, then his door opening. Slowly grabbing the gun from under his pillow Sam pointed it at none other than Y/N who had a tear-filled face.

"Y/N?" He asked concerned putting the gun back under his pillow. "What are you doing here?" 

"Can I stay the night in here?" She asked in a raspy voice.

"Yeah, why?" He questioned curiously.

"Well Dean and I got into a fight and then he ended up saying he loved pie more than me... So now I guess were broken up." She cried. 

Sam scooted to one side of the bed leaving just enough room for her on the bed as he patted the spot gently. She laid down getting comfortable still having a few stray tears snake down her cheeks.

"Thanks, Sam..." She mumbled closing her eyes.

His eyes scanned the beauty in front of him... Now wishing that the dream thing was true he knew it wasn't and would probably never be. 

Since Sam took over half the bed Y/N and his body were close... Real close. You couldn't even slide a piece of paper between them, truth ought to be that was the way the wanted it.

"Sam stop," Y/N giggled. 

"Why can't I tickle my girlfriend?" He asked hovering over her.

"Because I'm trying to pack," She mumbled.

After things got weird with Dean seeing his brother date his x, Sam decided to buy a house... The same house from his dream. He was beyond happy that everything was falling into place. As two years later they newly wedded were with triplets on the way... Not even knowing it yet. Their lives were falling into place, everything was perfect.

Till the yellow-eyed demon shows up... Back from the dead, things get a little complicated.