Supernatural X Riverdale

Jason Blossom had been dead for nearly two years now- so then why all the sudden would he come back now... As a ghost? People all over the town of Riverdale were dying strange deaths- That was exactly the thing that pulled the Winchesters that evening.

The Impala rolled into town that day the engine roaring and sun reflecting off the shiny black on the outer edge. Jughead who happened to be walking down the sidewalk could hear the faint scream of HighWay To Hell blasting the speakers.  

He glanced at the cars way wonder who the hell they were. In Riverdale everyone knew everyone... Well at least until now. Hal Cooper was the first victim and no one knew exactly what did it... He was locked in the house and there was no evidence of forced entry. 

"FBI, Rober Smith and  Jack Smith- No relation," Sam explained flashing his badge. 

"And agent Beyonce," Castiel explained coming into view behind the brothers. 

"Cas you should've waited in the car," Dean hissed as Sam cleared his throat. 

"We are here about the recent suicide," The younger Winchester explained 

"Of my husband? Why would the government care... It's been weeks!" The blonde exclaimed. 

"We have reason to believe that he was in fact murdered," The trench-coated man explains coming in front of the brothers. 

Alice stared the angel up and down a smirk forming on her lips, the blue-eyed man quickly became uncomfortable as Dean glared at her. 

The blonde lady opened up the door wider as if to say come in, as they gladly did. "You can-" 

"Mom, who are they?" Betty asked after coming down the stairs. 

"FBI ma'am," Dean exclaimed as they all had to flash their badges again. 

Cassie's being upside down. 

"Oh ok, do you need me to?" She asked looking them all up and down. 

"Sure- That would help a lot," Sam mumbled. 

All the men took a seat on the couch across from the women. "Well how do we start?" Alice questioned; 

"Was anything strange happening before in the room where he died?" Dean asked. 

"Well no-"

"Any cold spots, odd smells-" 

"And why would you need to know that?" Betty asked confused. 

"Just some routine questions," Sam shrugged making up an excuse quickly. "Anyone that would want him dead?" 

"No one that I know of," Alice mumbled. 

"Well, then we best be off," The raven-haired man whispered getting up glancing at his-

"Wait I want to come with you!" Betty exclaimed standing as well. "I'm a detective too," They sighed not able to say no to her as the brothers glanced at her up and down. 

"Well we're just going to the corners office- Then to a hotel," Sam mumbled looking down. 

"Great," The blonde exclaimed with a smile. "I can show you where," 

As they all made way out the door she gasped at their car. "Nice car," The young girl gasped looking it over intently in awe. 

"Yeah she's a beauty isn't she," Dean ran his hands across the hood with a  smile. 

"OH STOP!" Betty exclaimed causing Dean to swerve on the road, Castiel instantly put a hand on his making him calm down.