|Sam X Reader|

*Crackle.* *Crackle.* *Crackle.*

Sam awoke from his sleep to sounds from the baby monitor, the moose decided to ignore it knowing that Y/N had probably been up. The hazel-eyed man always wants to help however he works and she just stays at home. She says that he should get his sleep and she can handle the baby. Yet, Sam hates that way, he doesn't want his wife waking up about five times every night after she went through all that stuff for them to have a baby.

His eyes droop as Sam can still hear little noises here and there. Tossing and turning as the noise gets a little louder. Y/N knows to keep it down, maybe she's just tired.

He had been just about to go and get the baby when an arm pulled me back into the bed. He turned his head slowly only to be met by his wife with scared eyes. Wait if she's here then who's in...

"Y/N/N, we have to be quiet... I think there's someone in the house." He whispered hugging her trying to shield her from the world around them...

"Sam..." She mumbled as he gripped her hand tight.

"You stay here and I will go," He explained bending down and fishing out an angel blade from under the bed. Just then the sound of glass shattering filled their ears and other noises that couldn't be explained. Sam ran fingers through his long brown hair, looking his wife straight in the eyes. "Make sure the door is locked when I leave and hide in the tub," He mumbled pointing to the connected bathroom.

"Please don't leave... No– wait, I'm going with you." She told him, going to grab one of our many knives from the dresser, however, he took it out of her hand.

"You stay here... It's safer." He whispered kissing her. "I must go and save the baby." With that, he went to the door creaking it open a crack seeing no one... The long-haired man slowly walked out holding the blade high.

He walked down the hall just about to open the baby rooms door although then could hear voices down the stairs.

"We're going to find them and–" The voices were cut off by noises, not from him yet from their bedroom...

They came storming up the stairs, he had no choice yet to go into the baby's room. Taking their baby out the crib, still wondering what we're making the noises, maybe it had been the baby. Putting the baby in one arm blade in the other. He creaked open the door just as his wives scream filled the air.

He flung open the door running only to see our bedroom door wide open... Slowing making way inside he saw no one, in his mind, he began freaking out. That being until he saw the bathroom door off the hinges.

Running out of the room he put their baby Willow in one of our dresser drawers... They won't look there... Right?... Slowly Sam walked down the stairs trying not to make any noise. The blade held high, as slowly he turned the corner seeing no one once again. Quickening his pace he went towards the living room hearing voices.

"What are we going to do with the girl, once we find her?" Someone asked, chuckling.

"Well... Sam will be down here any minute." Another person said... Wait... How do they know my name?... He burst into the living room seeing... A man with black eyes standing there with a bunch of his other black-eyed friends. Trying to stab them he failed, only to miss making things worse... The demon held him against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" He asked gritting his teeth trying to act all strong however in reality, he knew that he had been retired and things could get very ugly.

"I came here to take Y/N... This time you're not going to get in the way." He explains punching Sam hard across the cheek sure to leave a mark.

"Now tell me where she is." He threatened smirking as his friends tightened their grip on his broad shoulders.

"No..." Sam mumbled, feeling another blow on to his face as he struggled against their grip, then all a sudden he could hear Y/N.

"... Stop! I'm with Sam! And guess what? I called the cops, so unless you want to be four arrested demons or me to stab you then go!" She exclaimed smirking, holding up the demon blade.

The demon looks from her to the younger Winchester, punching him once more as they dropped the longer haired man who then fell face-first on the floor. They could hear the door open and slam as the husband looked up at his wife who had been helping him up.

"Please never leave me again." She mumbled, hugging him tight and never wanting to let go.

She pulled back a little later looking at his eye running fingers across it ... He winced in pain, just as the cops arrived.

"Sam where's the baby?" Y/N asked, worried.

"I will go get her, I hid her," He told her. As he ran up and opened the drawer seeing the baby fast asleep. Cradling her in his warm and safe arms, walking down the stairs slowly.

Sam handed the baby to Y/N as they sat on the couch while cops went through their place. The hazel-eyed man looked at his wife as she gazed upon him, of course, they then kissed. The kiss would have been longer if the couple wasn't interrupted by a cop clearing his throat.

"We found nothing, just shoe tracks from your back door coming in and the lock could be found broken... Oh and this picture frame has broken too." The cop mumbled handing it to them.

"Thank you," Y/N smiled standing. "I will lead you out." Handing the baby back to Sam she left.

~

As she came back a few minutes later she had ice. She took the baby from her husband putting her upstairs. The ice helped yet not as much as she did. She laid her head in his warm lap, turning on the TV. They didn't talk about what happened they were honestly just glad that they were ok.

"I love you." She mumbled, interlocking their fingers which fit together perfectly.

Sam smiled, as she turned on their new favorite show... His arm slowly slid around her as he whispered... "I love you too." And the rest of the night they snuggled on the couch. In each other's arms Happy that they were safe and alive... Together, forever & Always.