| Dean X Reader |

"Please don't hurt me!" Y/N exclaimed glancing at the men through fear.

"Oh, honey... We'll do way more than just hurting to Dean Winchester's soul mate," One of them smirked his eyes flicking and revealing an all-black form.

She went to go sprint away and out the door however more black-eyed men could be found at the back too, quickly re-routing she ran up the stairs only for someone to yank her leg. Everything flashed before her eyes as chin collided with the stairs... Sure to leave a mark.

Cold hands gripped her arms whilst abruptly she had then been lifted up, only to be punched over and over until she could barely see... Then voices were heard and before Y/N slipped out of being conjousness one word could be heard a word that she didn't know she needed. "Dean!" Her soul-mates name the one resting neatly across her arm had been shouted.

Y/N woke up beyond comfortable, the smell around her nothing less of amazing... Man shampoo had been her only thought and leather? Bolting upright in the bed she knew that something was wrong... Her head pounded as she did so, however she didn't care.

Footsteps were heard coming toward the room... They were kind of heavy, Y/N quickly glanced around the room fast shutting her eyes- Maybe it's better they think that I'm asleep. WAIT were those guns on the wall?

Y/N wanted to open her eyes so bad...Yet that became when the door burst open and two sets of footsteps made a way in. "She's not awake yet," A deep voice explained with sent shivers up and down her spine and made her heartbeat quicken... There had been no doubt in Y/N's mind that this indeed had been her soulmate's voice.

"I can't believe the demons found you're soulmate before you did," Somone else said now causing Y/N to go beyond freaking out and it didn't help that she couldn't move.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to keep my self alive you and now a soul mate?" Dean asked the pain evident in his voice whilst it leaked out.

"First off I can take care of myself," The other hissed. "And dude what the hell are you going to tell her?"

"Me you're the one that said I should try and make this work!" He exclaimed back.

"Because she's you're fucking soul-mate Dean... I would give anything for Jess to come back!" The other yelled loud enough that it should have woken her up.

Y/N began to stir as if they had woken her up, while she did so the whole room became silent... Slowly her eyes were peeled open and she had been met with beautiful green ones gazing into hers. Glancing around fast... There had been in fact guns across the walls- Well shit.

"W-Who are you?" She asked her voice cracking as she did so.

The brothers gave each other a look as Dean finally spoke up. "I'm Dean Winchester and this is my brother Sam,"

"Please don't hurt me," She whispered looking at them with pleading eyes.

Gosh, this was all crazy... They were crazy for thinking that it might actually work.

"Why would I hurt you-you're my soul-mate," Dean mumbled looking down with a sigh. "Right?"

And that was how Y/N Y/L/N had been given the talk... And learned all about the true monsters in the world.

"D-Dean," Y/N stuttered as his hands went all over her body. "Stop I can't breathe," He sighed ending their tickling war through a loud groan.

"I have to go," He whispered looking at her with pleading eyes.

"You promised that the next hunt I could come with," She mumbled pulling him back by the arm.

He sighed. "Y/N-" He started.

"Well I have to learn how to hunt sometime Dean," She explained confused. "I mean I've been here for a few months,"

"That's the thing I don't want you hunting," He whispered hoping that she didn't even hear it.

"What then why would you even teach me how to Dean-"

"So that you can protect you're self Y/N after I die!" He exclaimed looking down.

"No... You are not going to die Dean Winchester- Not if I have any say in it," She exclaimed pulling him back once more and this simple touch didn't go unnoticed by Dean.

"I can't let you hunt Y/N... The last thing I want is for you to end up dead," He murmured never meeting her gaze through a sigh. "I shouldn't have even brought you here in the first place,"

"But Dean were soul-mates!" She exclaimed through tears.

However before she could even say another word he pulled her into a kiss, not sparing any extra moment in time before his arms were securely around her shielding her from the world around her. "I don't want you dead because I already love you goddamit!" He exclaimed as their foreheads touched and his breath fanned her face.

"Well, I don't want you dead either!" She whispered backhands running through his thick locks of golden hair.

"You don't understand Y/N there is no way to get out of hunting," He mumbled with a sigh. "Trust me I've already tried,"

"Then we make a way," She reassured looking him in the eyes. "We will make it some way,"

~

"This is harder then I thought," Dean whispered looking at his soul-mate. "Because Garth he needs my help and I want to so bad-"

"Just go already, Dean... It's one hunt!" She exclaimed hugging him. "It's just one time... You'll be ok,"

"Are you sure you're ok with this... I mean-"

"Dean just shut up and go!" She exclaimed pushing him away.

"No... I want you to come with me," He mumbled gripping her waist tightly.

"I uh-"

"Yes, I'm sure... Just please come with me." He whispered pulling her close. "I don't think that I could ever do this again without you."

Yet everything did not go as planned as that became the way Y/N Y/L/N became known as an amazing hunter.