| Sam X Reader |

Even in the supernatural world, Sam Winchester would have to come to the fact that there was really no way to fully predict the future... Gosh, it was always changing and could be just one plain lie.

The moose had wished a million lifetimes to go back in time and know what was coming for them. However, he couldn't because time travel was yet another thing just too hard on the "Not natural" world as he puts it.

Sure Cas could zap them back right now, to any time except ones where there would be two of him- Of course, he just couldn't do it.

If only he could have known what was coming, however, there was no way of knowing and sadly the younger Winchester would just have to deal with fate and let it take the wheel. Yet, of course, after finally letting fate take over, of course, it would turn out to be one hell of a treacherous ride.

The hazel-eyed man could hear her sobs on the other line, as he secretly just wanted to reach out to her, and take his girlfriend in his broad shoulders. Never releasing her into the world that they had called home. In fear that maybe she would never come back... Or worse die. However, this, as it would seem, is to the breaking point of that worse- the longer haired man couldn't reach out to his soul mate... She was trapped.

Probably being tortured. Or another worse- a monster.

Shivers ran down his spine as he couldn't help the tears that brimmed his beautiful hazel eyes, Sammy didn't cry much yet when he did you knew that somthing bad was happening or was going to happen.

Dean began to curse at whatever monster held his boyfriend's lover captive, later slamming the phone on the table with a sigh. "We're tracking this Dam phone, Sammy... And we're going to find her!" He exclaimed patting his brother on the back.

So as always they got into their shiny black car, the moose shotgun and squirrel in the driver's seat... Rock music blasting, it may be loud yet that music was the way to calm the Winchesters' hearts.

They were on a new road trip, although this one was not to save innocent civilians however to save Y/N.

~

"P-Please stop," Y/N whispered looking at her boyfriend in terror.

His hands gripped her tightly though, as he looked her up and down with a smirk... Seconds later handling a knife from the nearby table. "Don't you love me Y/N?" He questioned pulling her into a slobbery kiss.

"You're not him!" She exclaimed spiting in his face. "Sam would never treat me like this,"

"Well... It's about time you met the real Sam," The hazel-eyed man began to go through the weapons on the nearby table, causing the young adult to gulp.

"You must be a shapeshifter," She mumbled spitting up blood.

"Wow, you made the connection quicker then I thought!" He cheered waving the knife around her face.

His eyes traced it, the shiny metal brushing right up against her eyelashes... One sudden movement- just one and she could lose an eye. Just like that, you might say in the blink of an eye. "P-Please-"

"Where are Dean and Sam Winchester?" He asked using the metal blade and ever so gently brushing her hair away from her face. "Talk!"

"I-I don't know," She whispered with a stutter trying not to show him any of the fear that was radiating inside her.

"Tell me!" He exclaimed dragging the knife down her arm.

She didn't scream though, still trying to keep the pain in yet a wince escaped her lips. "They're probably out looking for me," She mumbled looking away after the knife was no longer in her face.

He then gave up on questioning... For a couple of minutes- Just thinking... Thinking of his next torture move.

The brothers ran into the worn outhouse near the grocery store in which Y/N was shopping when she disappeared... Yet it wasn't like in the movies, every floorboard creaked with their heavy steps as it reeked of dust and mold.

They shared questioning glances as no booby traps were found, nor did any monster come jumping out there a way... That must be a good sign- Right?

"You go first Sammy," The blonde-man whispered shoving his younger brother in the last part of the house to check... The basement.

The longer haired man sighed slowing making way down the steps, gun ready for anything that he may come across in his path. Just as he made way into the light two girls began to stop fighting at the sound of their steps slowly both turning around to reveal.

Y/N and... Y/N?

"What is this?" He questioned right away pointing his gun at them both.

Both seemed shocked at his words, however, only one seemed very happy to actually see not only her boyfriend yet his goofy brother as well. She knew that they would find them it would only be a matter of time. I mean this had happened before...

Nothing can stand in the way of Winchesters and Family.

"He asked you a question!" The green-eyed man exclaimed coming into view waving his gun around.

"T-This shapeshifter took me!" One of the Y/N's exclaimed with a weep.

"She's lying!" The other yelled also in tears. "This is just what she wants."

"Uh... Uh," Sam Winchester one of the smartest nerdiest men didn't know what to do. "What's Dean's favorite kind of pie?"

"Cherry!" The one to the left exclaimed a little to fast. "Because of the song-"

"None because he loves them all equally-" However, before anyone could finish a gunshot rang everyone's ears, a millisecond later the shapeshifter dropping dead eyes flying toward Dean.

"She was a total lier!" The older Winchester exclaimed with a hiss.

Yet after his sentence was finished all eyes landed on Y/N as she collapsed falling into flanneled arms covered in cuts, and fresh and dry blood. His girlfriend flinched at his touch causing the moose to stop in his tracks.

"P-Please don't hurt me," She whispered just barely audible with a few cries.

It broke his heart to see his loved one... His family this way. Whatever the shifter had shown him doing really took a toll on how she viewed her boyfriend... However, slowly as always with times things because a little- No a lot better.

As slowly they forgot about the whole thing months down the road... Only realizing through a dream they never re-tested Y/N to make sure that it was really her.

Yet as the older Winchester woke up in the bunker after that crazy premonition it was too late... As no one in the whole world- no universe would make an even dumber decision than that. I mean Sam was the one that let Lucifer out of the cage... However, this-this was a whole new level of stupid.

And why is he called the smart one again?