| Dean X Reader |

Y/N never expected to see that  green-eyed stranger ever again... Especially not on her doorstep a few days after the crazy night they had had. Long story short one minute she was at the bar drawing the sorrows of her recent break up in booze and the next minute there they were in bed naked together... Crazy I know but hey, you can't blame her, I mean if you could see this man in front of her- Not the moose guy who was a total stranger but him...

Dean Winchester... Or as Y/N remembers him by the blonde hottie.

At first, all signs of fate brought them together again- And then wham! Things took a wild turn... One that they would surely remember forever. "I had sex with a government agent?" Y/N asked shocked feeling green-eyed bare into her soul.

They were alone now... Again.

No, Y/N shouldn't be trusting this man however hey... She was lonely and depressed, not able to think through all of these emotions. When two hot men invite you to their hotel room... Maybe you shouldn't really question things, and I mean they were FBI.

"You think this person is hunting me?" She asked again, letting out a long sigh.

"Yes, the person whatever- I mean whoever they are... They are out for you," Dean explained taking a long sip of his beer. "So it looks like you're bunking here with us... But don't worry Sammy is bringing back food-"

"Woah, Woah... Sorry but I think I better head home," Y/N whispered grabbing her belongings. "Look thanks for bringing me here and sorta caring about me but I think I'll be fine on my own,"

"But Y/N I-"

"Look that night meant nothing Dean... Thanks for everything but I was drunk- Hell we both were, It meant nothing," She whispered slipping on her jacket. "Besides I can call you if anything happens," Oh and something did happen.

Y/N meant to put the whole thing behind her... Forget about Dean and his brother... Forget about the person chasing her knowing that the authorities could handle it- Everything was supposed to be in the past... She was supposed to just move on in life, get over him, and her ex-boyfriend but both were just so hard, both plaguing her mind.

Although, it just couldn't ever be that easy... It was like the world was trying to punish both of them just to bring the two together. Together they shall end up once again, as Y/N's fingers shook as she dialed the number... The number of the blonde- The blonde man that she wanted to get out of her life but this- This was no exception she needed help, and of course he didn't answer.

So she was smart enough to run... But not smart enough to run away from him but toward him, and to his hotel room knocking harshly against the wood checking over her shoulder making sure that there was no one that had followed.

Yet right as the door was opened, her face was soaking wet in holy water as Dean's eyes went wide. "Y/N-"

"P-Please help me, Dean," She cried as suddenly she was then sitting on the edge of his bed shaking, wet and crying... And it didn't help the fact that everything was happening so fast and there was little time to process anything.

"Just calm down and tell me what happened," He whispered trying to calm her down but his whole insides were screaming with pain as his mind went to mush... This was the worst time for her to show up and yet here Y/N was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"T-They were chasing me... A-After I-I..." And that was when Y/N burst into tears again unable to hold them in nor the violent sob that escaped her lips.

She poor girl went to go leave... Wanting nothing more than to run away from all her worries or maybe to die in a ditch yet this man wouldn't have that- Pulling her back by the arm. "Just-"

"Don't... Don't leave me," She cried looking up through tears.

"I told you that I would help you," He reassured placing two comforting hands on her shoulders their chests now touching. "And I wasn't lying,"

"N-No... You don't understand," She whispered trying to push out of his iron grip but of course, the green-eyed man didn't budge- He didn't want this girl who he barely knew to get hurt, because of what he had already seen of her he didn't was to lose it.

"Then tell me," He mumbled using the pads of his thumbs to wipe her tears away.

"I'm pregnant," She whispered barely audible... Almost unable to get the words out as Dean's look showed how utterly petrified he was at that moment.

As if all the monsters in the world... Monsters that were hunting him- The end of the world... There just had to be another thing adding on to all of this... Total Chaos.

Dean couldn't get the words out as well as he stood there staring into her eyes in utter shock trying to see if she was lying... And since he was a professional liar he could tell that she was, in fact, telling the truth.

Y/N looked away from him the tears still never stopping as all that came to her mind was the worst case scenario. "Y-You're going to leave me, aren't you?" She questioned her voice cracking never meeting his eyes once again.

"I hunt monsters," He blurted out suddenly his eyes going wide.

However, before she could even question the green-eyed man suddenly the door burst open and there stood Sammy... But for the first time ever Dean Winchester wasn't excited to see his brother, as that morning he had watched him die So he put two and two together. "Demon,"

Yet that my friends had only turned out to be the beginning of their story.