| Castiel X Reader |

"Cas you're drunk!" Y/N laughed tucking him in bed once again with a sigh. "It's not good to drown your sorrows in alcohol you know,"

"It's Dean who gave it to me," He laughed with a disappointed smile and a hiccup.

"Why would he do that?" Y/N asked confused.

"Because he cares about me in a different way from anyone else." He said disappointedly.

"And in what way is that exactly?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know how to explain it exactly." He said.

"Well, you will figure it out soon enough." Y/N said and Castiel fell asleep shirtless. Well maybe I will figure it out before him, Y/N thought.

The next morning.

"Why are you up so early?" Castiel asked.

"Oh, I couldn't sleep last night at all..." Y/N said suspiciously.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Castiel asked.

"Nothing... Don't you worry your pretty little head." Y/N said. I was trying to figure out what he did to you, Y/N thought.

"Ok then. I have to go to the store." He said.

"Well ok be safe then." Y/N said.

Castiel's POV

While I was walking to the store I started drinking my vodka.

"Sir you shouldn't be drinking." The police said.

"Sir go crap yourself," I said. I just kept walking while she was yelling at me. I finished my vodka and threw it into my bag. I got to the store and someone ran into me.

"Oh sorry, sir." They said.

"You should watch where your frickin going jerk," I said.

"I said I'm sorry." They said and when I finally looked up it was him.

"Oh, it's you," I said. Dean how could he not recognize me.

"Cas I'm sorry-" He started.

"Stop don't apologize anymore. Stop trying to talk to me and watch where your frickin going." I said and I left the store after getting my vodka and chocolate. I bought 5 bags of chocolate.

"Cas..." Dean said and just stopped talking.

"Thank you and come again." The cashier said.

"If he is here I won't be here," I said and walked out. When I got home I was mad and I walked into the kitchen and started eating when I heard something click.

"Hey what are you doing?" I said as I walk towards them.

"Oh, I'm doing nothing." Y/N said as I walked towards her and she closed their computer.

"It looks like you were doing something," I said.

"Well, I wasn't!" Y/N yelled.

"Ok, I'm sorry," I said and hugged Y/N.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I didn't know what the hell just come into her although Y/N shoved her lips onto mine forcefully and I actually kissed back... Maybe it was because I'm drunk or I don't know maybe I do have feelings for this human- Well shit I forgot I am human now.

"What the hell was that for?" I angrily stated.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"Why did you kiss me?" I couldn't believe her.

"I-I thought you wanted it..." Y/N hesitantly stated.

"Uh, haven't you noticed... I'm drunk!" I exclaimed not knowing my feelings... Hell, I was a new human how do they deal with these emotions all the time- Life is hard.

All of a sudden a beam of light came and she stopped moving. It was an angel oh crap.

"What the crap is happening here?" Baltazar exclaimed confused with a sigh.

"I am a human," I exclaimed.

"I know that... But come on don't pray every God damn minute- All the angels can hear you!" The angel yelled madly.

"Well I am not an angel anymore so why should I friggin care what all of you think you are all prudes and I don't know how I didn't notice before you are all like rich high schoolers who are at a private school... And I don't even remember praying I guess I'm just too drunk!"

"Yeah I suppose you are however that doesn't make it any better to be doing THIS with a-a human." Baltazar shuddered glancing at his angel friend in shock.

"Hey what's wrong with humans?... I mean he is one now anyway!" Y/N defended looking at both of men through confusion.

"He can't be with you... He could still have grace left in him- We can't risk it- Somone could want to steal it or Nephilim-"

"What the fuck Baltazar we aren't even dating-"

"Come on I can read your thoughts, I know how you feel about her!" Baltazar exclaimed with a sigh. "And this can't work out,"

"Well, I don't know any of these feelings... And I'm drunk!" I exclaimed.

"Well I should tell you there is one rule after being an angel to NEVER EVER date a human no matter what," Baltazar said darkly.

"You know what... I can do what I want you assbutt and dating Y/N is what I want!"

"Then I will have to tell the big man God and the other angels," Baltazar threatened.

"Why should I be scared of him anymore?" I asked confused.

"Well, maybe not scared of God... I mean he does favor you- However the other angels... They'll want you dead!" Baltazar pointed out making some good points although I didn't listen... No, he didn't want to listen to all of this bullshit, he actually wanted to be his own person and now he finally didn't have to be bound to heaven.

"What?" I asked Baltazar, "Why are you giving me that look?"

"I don't want to have to kill you," He growled out.

"Then don't Baltazar. You don't normally follow the rules or have you really changed THAT much?" I growled back.

"Yeah, I'm actually trying to follow orders for once... So that I don't have to worry about the other angels trying to kill me!" He fought back.

"Well, you know what I can do what I want... You should leave," I mumbled walking past him and out of the room.

"Cas wait!" Y/N exclaimed loudly, "Can't you make an exception just this one time?" She said batting her eyes and making them big and starting to cry.

"Do you think that I was lying about what I said back there? I want to make this work," I mumbled the tears clouding his eyes as well as I had no clue how to control these emotions. "Unless you don't want to be with me," Just the thought of this made my heart want to shatter in a million pieces.

"I think she was talking to me." Baltazar rudely remarked.

"Fuck no I don't need your permission for anything!" Y/N exclaimed and that was when she clenched both fists on Castiel's trench coat pulling him right up close to him so that they were chest to chest smashing her lips against his in fury.

"Woah," the raven-haired man whispered as they pulled away with a smile across both their faces.

Suddenly Dean came running down the hall of the bunker, looking at the others in shock. "What the hell is going on here?" He questioned confused. "Cas I have your Vodka,"

"I'm giving up drinking Dean... For Y/N," The trench-coated man explained with a wide smile as Y/N locked fingers with his.

"I-I thought we were..." Dean trailed off.

"Well, you were wrong to get out we are leaving this dump." Castiel said to Dean, "Thanks for wasting my life." Castiel and he left and never came back, him and Y/N living happily ever after.