|Dean X Reader|★ Part One

*WARNING ⚠ VERY SAD! I repeat very sad.*

- - - - - - - -

Guilt... The guilt that Dean felt had been eating him alive from inside out. Y/N turned dead because of him... If she hadn't stopped her cancer treatment she would still be alive.... the love of life would still be here.

~

Y/N could be found always depressed... So when Dean started hanging out with her the world looked up... That being until she had been diagnosed with cancer. The whole world came crashing down on the new couple. There had been no way to have seen it coming.

Months going through chemotherapy they all had to come to a halt... As Y/N became pregnant. All her therapy would have to stop unless she got rid of the baby. Now at first, that's what Dean wanted to do if it meant the love of his life would live, yet... Y/N wouldn't have it. She said that she would be fine for nine months... However, that had been far from the truth.

Dean couldn't live with himself being the reason she might die. It seemed as though everyone had been mad at him... Everyone except Y/N. She could be found actually happy.

"I feel so free!" She exclaimed gripping his hand.

"I-I'm glad you do," Dean whispered faking a smile, she could tell it wasn't real although she didn't say anything.

"After we have a baby will we get married?" She asked unpacking the last box in their house.

"I hope so." He mumbled holding in the sigh.

As long as your not dead by then. Were his only thoughts.

~

It's all his fault. He can't go a day without gilt racking his body.

"Dean... Please don't beat yourself up over this... It takes two people to get pregnant, I chose this." She whispered as he desperately searched for her eyes not able to find them, his fingers brushed against her chin causing her to look up.

"I didn't want this for you... If you die- I do too." He explains whipping her tears away.

"Dean no..." She mumbled as tears started coming faster.

"If I die and the baby lives someone has to be there to look out for him or her." She mumbled just barely audible.

"But I-I can't do it without you." He stuttered fingers brushing against her cheek.

"Yes, you can... I believe in you." She mumbled into his shoulder.

~

"I'm sorry ok- It just happened!" Y/N yelled as her father walked in.

"After all the money we put into your therapy... Now it's all gone to waste." He exclaimed shaking his head in disappointment.

She ran out of the room crying... As there had been one thing standing out in her mind.

The baby had a full life to live... And it would definitely be longer than her's. So even if she died... It would be worth it.

~

The cries of the baby broke Dean from his thoughts that evening. Sighing he went to the room across the hall, smugging the tears across his cheeks.

"Dean I need you down here." She called.

"Coming!" He called back.

Lifting the baby he rocked her back and forth, smiling as it soothed her. Walking down the wooden steps he made his way into the kitchen grabbing a bottle from the fridge.