|Castiel X Reader|

The day had been just like any other, Y/N could be found in the giant meadow in front of their house. Laying there after doing all the lawn work, being worn out.

Her amazing boyfriend gone on a hunt, that she didn't want him to go on in the first place. The only thing on her mind being him. That's how it seemed most days... Her thinking of him being gone helping to save people.

Suddenly there had been the familiar roar of an engine. Castiel.

Running outside she greeted him with a giant hug.

"I missed you," She whispered looking down with a blush.

"It's OK... I'm back now." He mumbled smiling like the goof that he is.

"How was the hunt?" She asked trying to spark a conversation pulling back and giving the raven-haired angel a peck on the lips.

"It was long," The older Winchester complained coming into view. "I'll be inside, getting a beer."

"Were all out!" Y/N called with a laugh.

"Great, just as I really needed some... By the way, Sammy and I are spending the night, no more driving for the day." Dean explained walking into the house... Not even asking if it had been OK with them.

"Alright then..." Y/N mumbled as the couple walked in after the brothers.

As we walked in, everyone decided that they needed dinner.

"OK, so we have-"

"Everyone be quiet," Castiel exclaimed cutting his girlfriend off off.

Causing her to look at him weirdly, as Dean put his hand on his gun.

"What is it?" Sam asked finally being the one to break the silence.

"There is only four of us... But there are five heartbeats," Castiel whispered as all eyes turned Y/N's way.

"Alright, I wanted it to be a surprise... But I'm pregnant." She murmured with a blush looking down.

"What? A Nephilim is coming! How is that good news?" Dean asked, setting his gun down.

"I- It may seem bad but I love this baby and I would do anything for it... You may all think that he or she is a mistake but to me, this baby is a miracle." She explains looking up with tears clouding her eyes.

"Y/N is right... I would do anything to protect this baby." Castiel smiled walking over to his bag. "By the way, I got you something."

He handed her a box.

"Cas, you didn't need to-"

"Well I did, now open it." He whispered eagerly placing his hand on her shoulder.

Opening it Y/N saw her favorite rock band t-shirt.

"I got it at the hot topical." He exclaimed proudly giving her a hug.

"Thanks... I love it." She whispered smiling up at him.

"No fair! I want one!" Dean whined, turning from raiding the cabinets.

"Here," Castiel explained after zapping away for five seconds.

"Thanks," Dean whispered actually smiling for once.

"Now... For dinner-"

"Done," Cas smiled coming back with four burgers.

"OK, you have to stop doing that." Y/N laughed.

"Fine." He grumbled, still smiling.

~

Late through the darkness of night, everyone could be found asleep except for Y/N. Castiel's arms were around her tight, as his eyes were just closed... Even though she knew he wasn't sleeping.

Just then he shot up from the bed, startling his girlfriend. Unexpectedly a loud sound from the other side of the door.

"Stay here." He whispered, going over and disappearing out the door.

Y/N sighed, missing the comfort of him already. The first thought in Y/N's mind had been that it had probably just one of the boys.

However a gunshot rang her ears... Castiel didn't bring his gun.

"Cas!" She screamed running out after him.

Peeking out she saw... No one.

Walking down the hall, Y/N did it again only to see the boys passed out on the floor... Castiel could be found strapped to a chair and someone else could be found talking to him.

"Where is she? We will tear apart this whole house starting with you!" The evil person said.

Well shit.

Running back to the room Y/N grabbed her angel blade.

This better work... Walking back out she had been met by two men.

Stabbing them both they lit up white as she now knew they were angels.

"Y/N!" Cas screamed once Y/N came into eyes sight, stabbing the one evil dude.

Untieing him, and helping up the boys, she collapsed on the couch.

"We gotta move... More will come." Sam said, packing his things.

"Ugh, I'm too tired," Y/N whined, laying there.

"I will be able to transport us to the furthest motel in the state," Castiel explains touching all of their heads.

Once they got there though, Crowley and some demons were waiting.

"She's coming with me," Crowley explained, grabbing her arm.

"No, stop!" Y/N yelled, trying to wiggle free... It seems no use, as she looked to her boyfriend for help.

"That's it you son of a bit—" Dean started, getting ready to stab Crowley only to be thrown across the room.

Two demons appeared to hold back Sam and Cas.

"Well see you, boys," Crowley smirked before Y/N could kick him they were in a whole other place...

"No..." She whispered, taking in her surroundings.

"I'll show you to your room," Crowley explains hand still on her arm.

Kicking him where the sun doesn't shine, she ran as soon as he let go.

Running out the door, Y/N hid in some bushes beside what looks to be an abandoned building on the outside.

"Please, Castiel I need you... Crowley's coming for me." She prayed, just as demons started bursting out.

Y/N sat trying to be as quiet as possible... Yet then just like that, a hand went over her mouth. She gasped, squirming. Trying anything to get free.

"It's just me," Castiel whispered quietly into her ear.

"What the heck! You gave me a heart attack!" She exclaimed, placing her hand on her racing heart.

"Y/N breath, I must get you to a hospital!" Castiel exclaimed loudly, causing the demon to look their way.

"It's just a figure of speech." She sighed, as they lunged at them.

Right as they got close enough to hurt the couple, Castiel had already zapped then away.

"Thank God." Y/N sighed, collapsing on some random bed.

"But God didn't have anything-"

"Again... It's a figure of speech..." She whispered, into the pillow.

Eyes shut Y/N had been ready to let sleep take over.

"We are in a different motel in Lansing Michigan," Castiel informed.

"Just get over here and lay with me... I'm cold." She whined.

Sleep took over, as her guardian angel could be found there looking out for her... The rest of the Y/N's life.