|Sam X Reader|

Three years ago today Y/N had left... Sam missed her warm lips against his, the surprise hugs. How they would work cases together...

The chaos going about in his mind seemed to be nothing compared to the emptiness in his heart.

It seemed as though there had been a hole in the middle... Just waiting for Y/N to come back and fill it.

The way she left even harder to handle... No warning. Nothing.

Everything came flooding back as he had then been left broken beyond repair... The only one to fix him... Gone.

~

"Hey Sam." She whispered smiling as they sat on the couch.

"Yeah?" He questioned confused.

"You know I love you right?" She asked looking down messing with his soft fingers.

"Yeah, of course... And do you wanna know something?" He asked with a smiled.

"What?" She murmured confusedly.

"I love you too." He replied

Pulling him into a kiss minutes later being humans they had to break away for air.

"Hey, Sammy I gotta go." Y/N exclaimed hurriedly getting up.

"Why?" He whined like a two-year-old trying to pull her back.

"I don't want Y/B/F to get mad... I promised we would have a sleepover." She explained sternly.

If only he knew she had in fact been lying.

"Good, then I'll walk you out." He smiled.

Opening the door Y/N made her way to her car.

"Well bye, Sam." She mumbled kissing him.

That would be their last kiss... For a long time.

"See ya." He mumbled opening the door for her.

If only he had noticed the suitcases in the back.

~

To this day it had been a mystery at why she left, no one in the town knew... Not even her mom.

Y/Mom/N could go on and on about it being all Sam's fault... Sometimes he might actually believe it.

No one is sure why the town likes to blame Sam for everything, maybe it had been the fact that everyone last saw her with him.

A week before she ran away half the town saw how happy they were together so things just... Well... aren't adding up.

Sam sometimes feels the need to blame himself.

Why else would she have left? We're his only thoughts. Her life seemed perfect.

Now no one even knows if she's ok, her parents have given up on finding her and to be honest Sam has to.

Almost falling asleep at the wheel, Sam peels his eyes open. He hasn't gotten very much sleep since she left... With all the comfort she brought having vanished.

Pulling up to the nearest gas station the only thing in his mind being coffee, and getting the pie for Dean.

It should keep him awake so he can make it to the nearest hotel where they were staying.

However, as he made way toward the cashier he felt a small tug at his pant leg. Glancing down afraid at what he might see his eyes were met with a little girl, around four years old.

"Pwease hewlp mea I tink I lowst me mummy." She slurred her words causing a little smile to form upon his lips thinking it had been nothing less of cute.

"Ok, what does she look like?" He asked crouching down to her level.

The young girl shrugged debating on what to say. "Pretty." Is all that escaped her lips.

"Where did you see her last–" Sam started only to get cut off.

"Reese! Oh, there you are... I was worried sick!" Someone exclaimed from behind him.

Turning his head then whole body Sam had then been met with an older version of Y/N, cradling the young girl in her arms.

She really did get over me fast...

The negative thoughts zipped through his head.

Her husband must be a model. He silently scoffed.

"Sammy?" Y/N questioned pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Hey Y/N/N." He mumbled as it pained him to see her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"Hew help mwe finz youw mummy." Reese whispered smiling. "Tank youw." He smiled as she looked his way.

"No problem... And I was just here getting coffee." He explained answering both their questions.

Looking to Y/N he seemed ready to ask the question.

"So," He cleared his throat. "Why did you leave?" His heart had now been burning whilst he needed nothing more than to know why...

She looked scared to say why, as her face doubled with sadness with a mix of fear.

It didn't make any sense... None of it. Nothing happened that anyone knew about, life was going perfectly.

"Follow my car to my house... We can talk privately there." It is all she got out going out the door.

Quickly paying for his coffee Sam made way out the door, the suspense of not knowing why killing him.

He then knew one thing and one thing only... He had found his girl next door.

~

"Are you sure your husband won't mind me being here?" Sam questioned as Y/N had been unlocking the door.

"I'm not married." She shrugged.

"Boyfriend?" He questioned.

"Listen, Sam, I haven't dated anyone since then." She admitted looking down as they took a seat on the couch.

Reese had run off to her room, thank god.

"A one night stan–"

"She's yours." Is all Y/N got out.

"What!?" He asked standing back up.

"Reese she's your chil–"

"I heard you the first time... But how could you keep something like that a secret from me?" He yelled becoming angry.

All this time he thought it had been his fault she left.

"I'm so so sorry, I wanted so badly to tell you... I just didn't want to ruin your life... More importantly out her in danger!" She whispered as tears snaked down her cheeks.

"You ruined my life by leaving." He whispered whipping her tears away.

"I'm so sorry." She cried looking up into his eyes.

"I accept your apology." He whispered with a chuckle and with that the gap between their lips had been filled.

~

The rest of her life Reese grew up with two loving parents... An over loving mom and an overprotective dad.

Her parents may have been young and less experienced than others and for years not even married. Yet that could never overpower the fact that they were the most in love parents in the world.

- - - - - - -

I TAKE REQUESTS SO PLS REQUEST I'LL TAKE ANYTHING IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.

I hope you enjoyed and thx for reading!