|Dean X Reader|

Dean's arm slowly traveled around Y/N's waist during their walk home, they didn't take the Impala since they lived only a few blocks from the bar. Mind you that had been one of the leading reasons they picked the house that they did, now there having been no way of being arrested for drunk driving.

"I love you," Dean whispered pulling her as close as possible, they were almost tripping on each other's feet.

"I love-" She cut herself off with a fear shaken voice looking toward their front door which is now wide open.

"Y/N stay here," He demanded taking out his gun.

"No," She whispered not being in his embrace anymore, some thing she definitely didn't like.

"Please," He pleaded looking down. "We don't know what's in there."

"OK," she murmured. "But if you're not out in five minutes I'm coming in."

He nodded slowly walking up the porch steps and in the house... Where anything could have been waiting.

Kicking open the front door Dean glanced around the room seeing no one, walking around the whole house gun raised he then found a man sitting on their bed.

"You're not Y/N," The quite attractive dude might I add stated.

"What are you doing in here?" Dean asked taking a step closer ready to shoot.

The man got up causing Dean to take him to the ground as they both started throwing punches at each other. Right as Dean had the man pinned down there had been a noise from downstairs.

"Dean!" Y/N yelled as her light footsteps were heard on the stairs.

She came up seeing Dean on top of some random dude... Although it wasn't just any random dude to her it simply had been her X-boyfriend.

"Y/N," They gasped at the same time.

"Hey Y/X's/N." Y/N mumbled scratching the back of her neck.

"You know this piece of shit!" Dean exclaimed pushing off him.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked her x confused.

"I came here to see you," He murmured reaching out to her.

"No you can't be here... Dean and I were getting married soon I'm over you," She whispered pushing him away however his grip got tighter and that's when his eyes turned black.

Dean went to go stab him only to get thrown against the wall.

"Is that any way to welcome a guest?" He questioned eyes never leaving Y/N.

"You son of a bi-"

"I know, I know bleh bleh." The demon blurted moving closer to Y/N.

She moved back in an attempt to get away, only to hit the wall. Their perfect night ruined... Of course, because no hunters can ever be happy... Can never have a normal life.

His chest landed against her's breath fanning her face, smelling of sulfur and alcohol.

"Please just let us go," Y/N whispered turning her head glancing Dean's way.

"I can't do that sweetheart..." He stated moving in even closer. "I just want to make you all mine,"

Her eyes widened in fear as she didn't know what else to do... It seemingly over for her. Before she could even react some more his lips were against her's hard and rough. WIggling a squirming Y/N finally pushed him away, only causing him to become angry.

Running over to the bed she lifted up her pillow revealing an angel blade, fingers brushing against it she so close yet so far. The demon then yanked her leg causing her to fall forward head hitting hard against the wooden frame.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled struggling against the invisible force.

She got up fast lunging for the blade grabbing it forcefully. The demon put his hands up in defense backing away some. Running full force she went to go stab him only for the demon to smoke out.

"Dean!" Y/N yelled running up to him as he fell to the floor with a loud thump.

He didn't even say anything just wrapped his arms securly around her frame as Y/X/BF started to wake up. Looking around his eyes soon landed on them.

"I-" Y/N started only to be cut off.

"I saw the whole thing," He murmured. "I best be going,"

Before anyone had time to say anything he walked out the door, leaving Y/N a sobbing mess on the floor.

"I almost died," She mumbled into his shoulder. "The world isn't a safe place,"

"Y/N it's ok we can just move again," The blonde man comforted.

"I like this house... Does life really have to be this way?" She asked looking down.

"I'm sorry Y/N I should've never dragged you into this I don't know what I would do if I lost you," Dean mumbled.

She pulled away staring into his bright apple green eyes stealing a kiss... This one is like no other before not only passionate yet love filled aswell. That had been when the rest of the night became a blur.

~

"Y/N it's going to be ok," Dean comforted putting his arms around her shaking frame.

"No it's not this world isn't safe enough Dean what if they die? I could never forgive myself." She cried.

"Y/N I'll never let that happen," He whispered face to face with her. "Everything will be just fine," Her lips crashed into his startling him... Nine months later a baby had been born.