Dean X Reader PART THREE

This has been requested a lot and I know it's taken me a while to finally write it but now I have the time so please enjoy :)

Thanks for the requests @lup1ta091305 and @user2810306

"Dawd... Dawd?" Rose questioned staring between both of her fathers like they had two heads. "Dawd!" She was just about to jump into her real father's arms but Y/N held her back shoving her daughter behind her before holding a knife to Sam's chest.

"You're not real!" She exclaimed spraying him with holy water although nothing happened like she thought it would.

"I'm real," He reassured putting his hands up in defense. "See," He suddenly took a step closer to her and over the salt line covering the front door. That's when he took the knife from Y/N and cut his hand with it. "I'm also not a shifter,"

"So it's really... You," She mumbled and that's when suddenly she was back into his arms where she belonged where she desperately wanted to be.

Though it had been three years since his death she still couldn't help yet to miss him. Things weren't the same without Sam. How he would always talk about being a lawyer and how he would always find a way to make corny jokes without even trying... It was those days that she couldn't help yet too miss.

He hugged her back tightly as well laying his chin on the top of her head as her face as buried into his chest. Exactly how it used to be. It was perfect, things couldn't get better. Y/N needed Sam Winchester and she knew that he wasn't supposed to leave her that early.

"I see you've been taking good care of my wife," Sam mumbled through a smile pulling his brother into a hug.

"Oh, you have no idea... " Dean murmured nervously through Sam just brushing him off.

"Now I hug dawd?" Rose questioned hugging her mother's pant leg as her mother nodded happily a tear escaping her eye.

That's when Rose leaped into her dad's arms who caught her through a huff. "You're getting so big Rose!" He exclaimed through a grin kissing the top of her head.

"I missed you dawd I knew you come back for me," The five-year-old mumbled through a grin. "You haves to see new house... It's huge!" And that's when they all ended up on the couch together.

Sam in the middle with Y/N to his left and Rose practically on top of him. Dean was in the chair though knowing fully well not to interfere with the family. Y/N caught him up on a lot of things but there were a lot of things that she kept out. "I'm glad that Dean was here to teach you how to be a hunter... To protect yourself while I was gone,"

"Yeah I'm glad," Y/N mumbled through a grin stroking Roses soft locks of hair as she slept in her father's arms for the first time in years. "Now our kids will be protected to the best of my ability no more walking around blind-"

"Kids?" Sam suddenly questioned causing Y/N's eyes to widen through a grin.

"Oh my GOD... OH MY GOD, YOU HAVEN'T MET SAMMY!" She all in but screamed through the widest grin either Winchester's brother had ever seen. This woke up Rose who groaned through tiredness.

"Mowmy?" She questioned though once she saw her mothers smile she instantly woke up her eyes wide and her own grin spreading across her little lips. "Mowmy what's goin on?"

"Rose do you want to go show dad Sammy?" She questioned causing her daughter's eyes to widen.

"YUS!" She exclaimed standing up on her father's lap though wobbly legs, she began to bounce up and down until finally, she stopped through confusion. "Buts isn't hwe sleeping?"