|Castiel X Reader|

"I can't do this anymore," Castiel mumbled looking down at Y/N who was laying nuzzled in his arms, head resting against his chest. 

It was the perfect moment... That had to come to an end. 

They were laying in the meadow by Y/N's house in the Northside of her hometown... God the angel was dreading this moment however, he knew that it was simpily for the best.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking up at him. 

"We can't be together anymore," He mumbled staring at her in the eyes. 

"No Cas-" She started although stopping as he began to get up. 

"I can't do this- You have a husband... A family I can't be the one to destroy all that," He whispered with a sigh. 

"No, you can't do this!" She exclaimed pulling him back. 

"You can't really give up all that for one man," He murmured never meeting her gaze. 

"Please don't do this... I would for you," She exclaimed reaching back out to him yet it was too late. 

"You have everything I would have ever wanted and I don't want to ruin that for you," He whispered turning away. "And I won't ruin Sammy's life,"

"You don't have to Cas... He loves you," She explains trying to get anything for him to come back. 

"Say goodbye to Sammy for me," He whispered now fully on his feet. 

Sammy happened to be her son... One of the leading reasons why he had to end this... He couldn't get in the way of her family- Her life. 

"You can't leave me..." She exclaimed fingers brushing across his cheek. 

He pushed her away though... This is for the best. He had to convince himself of that- He couldn't get in the way for her life. 

Y/N grabs at Castiel's jacket desperately although this doesn’t make a differnece to him as he closes his eyes with a sigh. 

"Forget about me Y/N I'm just everything of a bad dream,"

"I love you, Cas," Y/N whispered as she realized there was nothing she could do to change his mind.

"Right back at you," 

~

They were a religious family... Went to church every Sunday, volunteered in many things, and every Friday Sammy had the youth group. No hanging out with friends, no longer having fun... More importantly no having a regular childhood life. 

Before every meal, a prayer was said. Y/N knew that she was supposed to love God before anything or anyone else however she just couldn't do that. Once another year went by she knew that Sammy couldn't do that either. 

Sammy was at the playground beside the church playing with his mom when all the sudden he heard the loud rumble of an engine. He knew something was up as no one that usually attended had a car as loud as that. 

That was when his mother's hand went limp, as he watched as a man got out of a tan car standing face to face with his mother as they began a conversation. He noticed his mother's rosy cheeks and goofy smile. The raven haired man is also seen later that night having a conversation with Y/N. 

That man's name Sammy soon learns as Castiel, and well this raven haired man soon becomes his mother's best friend. Y/N has doubts and questions about what was given to her. Sammy's father was different his priority was on God and everything else came second... Even his family. And Castiel just wasn’t like that. 

Y/N's husband always told stories on how they ended up together, everyone thought they were happy if only that didn't turn out to be further from the truth. Y/N loved her husband, always said she did but she wasn't happy... Yet with her raven-haired friend she was.

She would have more fun with him... She made more memories with him. More good memories and there was no easy way to just let that go. Castiel 
was the best thing to ever happen to her. The only thing keeping her intact. 

The trench coated man would hang out with Sammy and Y/N in the park, and took them to many places that they were usually too busy to go to before. The angel brought out the true happiness that was laying inside them all along. 

They could finally just live. 

He became the one they called whenever in trouble or need help. Y/N's husband slowly started disproving of the raven haired man. 

That was when the couple had finally gotten in a fight, and Y/N bolted out when she came back the next morning thought things were sadly back to the way things were. 

Both parents were miserable. Sammy's father keeps saying this is the way God wanted it. 

"Castiel was not what God would have wanted for this family," 

He was gone... The raven-haired man had left. 

Sammy wasn't allowed to mention it... His mother to upset to even talk about him. A month later they had gotten a divorce. That summer the young boy had moved into another house with his mother. 

Y/N's husband had let his family go saying that he wouldn't be with people who did not cherish God however, checks up here and there. 

One day Sammy woke up to hushed voices, gradually making way to the door he could finally hear more clearly.

"You can't be here," He heard his mother stating firmly. 

"I heard what happened and I came to apologize... I was wrong," 

That was when their lives changed... Again, so he waited till the next morning never even ending up going to the bathroom. 

In the morning he found his mother sitting across the table from none other than the trench coated man. They were doing the staring thing again and he just couldn't help the smile spreading across his lips. "Morning!"

"Good morning," 

They never got the chance to really talk as everything started to fall back like before. Y/N and Castiel though were having a harder time. They were both trying so hard not to fall again. Neither of them realized that their love for each other had never left, and it would take awhile for Sammy to convince the angel that he was happier here. 

A week later the suit bearing man was at their door bright and early for breakfast. 

A month later Y/N and her raven haired man had finally kissed. 

A year later... The blue eyed man gave up his home in heaven moving in with Y/N. 

Two years later they were officially a family with Castiel adopting the now nine-year-old Sammy... Then the couple getting married.

That was when three years later Sammy had a little brother. 

"Who would have thought we would've been here now?" Castiel asked looking down at his wife. 

"Never," She whispered with a giggle. "I felt like I was trapped with MY/Ex's/N... And then you came along,"

"God I love you," He whispered looking her up and down. 

"Daddy!" Sammy yelled jumping up into the bed with them. "Someone's at the door," 

He knew not to ask his mother as she was always so cranky in the mornings, especially being woken up on the weekend. The married couple got out of bed and made way toward the door. 

"Y/Ex's/N?" Y/N asked once the door was opened.

"I'm here for Sammy,"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING EVERYONE !!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!!!!

PLEASE REQUEST I HAVE NO IDEAS! If you request I'll update faster!

VOTE 

AND 

COMMENT!!!!