|Sam X Reader |

"Y/N I can't let you go with him," Sam stated.

"I have to... He'll kill me if I don't," She whispered as tears ran down her throbbing cheek causing her to wince in pain.

"You can't go back to that psychopath!" He yelled putting his arms around her.

"Sam I don't know what to do..." Y/N cried into his shoulder never wanting to let go of her true boyfriend.

"Y/N!" Her boyfriend called causing her head to shoot up fear taking over the features of her face.

"No..." She mumbled scared as her hand had been ripped from Sam's.

"Catch, I told you we were through!" However, she had been cut short off by a slap to the cheek... The same cheek, only causing more pain.

"Leave her alone!" Sam yelled shoving him back.

Just then a sheriff pulled up, Y/N opened her mouth to tell him what happened but he cut her off.

"You're going to need to come with me," He said pulling Sam's arms and putting it in a cuff.

"But it was Catch-" Sam started.

"Sam didn't do anything!" Y/N blurted causing everyone to turn her way the sheriff didn't listen causing more tears to make way down her cheeks.

"Y/N!" Sam yelled as he had been pushed into the cop car.

"Sorry," the sheriff apologized, getting in as well.

"Come on let's go," Catch whispered in her ears causing goosebumps to form against her skin.

"Catch-"

"Shut up!" He yelled pulling her down the street toward "their" house.

~

Sam had been left alone in prison, he sat on the lumpy bed head in his hands. Knowing that something horrible could be most likely happening to his girlfriend.. and he couldn't yet to think this of being all his fault. He looked like the one who hit her, all because he pushed Catch to the ground. A minute later the door burst open and their stood Y/N with a bleeding cut across her forehead.

"Y/N!" Sam yelled as the sheriff unlocked the door.

"I told them everything," Y/N explained.

"Sam you're free to go... I'm sorry for the miss understanding," He nodded as the sheriff left.

"Y/n I'm so sorry," Sam whispered putting his arms around her. She started to rant turning around when... "Y/N," She turned around tears slowly falling from her eyes. "I love you with all my heart... I know this isn't really romantic but if we get married I will then not have to worry about Catch taking you away because your all mine... So please marry me,"

She didn't even have words as her mouth hung open in shock.

"Yes... Sam yes!" She screamed jumping into his arms.

They walked out of the jail cell hand and hand happy that everything can still be going to be ok, happy that Catch would never bother them again... If only they knew the future.

~

It had been time... Time for a wedding, Y/N looked at her self in the mirror as her dad walked in.

"Are you ready?" He asked scanning her daughter up and down. "You look beautiful,"

"Thanks, and yes I'm ready," She whispered fiddling with her fingers nervously.

They walked out together arms linked slowly making their way down the aisle... Sam's smile only became wider as his soon to be wife now standing right in front of him.

"You better take care of her," Her dad started patting him on the back who nodded.

"I will,"

Ten minutes later had been when the magic happened.

"Do you Sam Winchester take Y/N Y/L/N to be your wife?" the preacher asked.

"I do," He said giving her hand a squeeze.

"Do-" the preacher seemingly cut off by the church's doors bursting open and Catch standing in rage.

"I object!" He yelled by now all eyes were on him. - "Sam I love you," JK! - "Y/N I love you,"

He started walking closer, but she stopped him.

"You can't get any closer because of my restraining order against you," She stated turning back to Sam... "Now where were we?" He smiled as the crowd cheered, Catch stormed out with some last words.

"You will be mine again... someday Y/N," He growled disappearing out of the building.

"Do you Y/N Y/L/N take Sam Winchester to be your husband?" the preacher asked concerned at what had just happened.

"I do," She blurted with a laugh.

"Sam you may kiss your bride!" Sam did as told maybe a little too long. Their family and friends cheered as they ran down the aisle Sam lifting up his wife bridal style... They were now married.

~

"Ugh I'm so tired," Y/N complained as Sam came out from the connected bathroom brushing his teeth.

"What was that?" He asked tooth paste going all over.

"Never mind," She said going face-first into her pillow.

All she needed had been sleep after a long day of work... Sam got in soon after pulling her to him into his arms... they slowly fell asleep, together, forever and always.

A few hours later Y/N woke up to a sound... She decided that it had been probably just the house until another one happened... This time different. Sam wasn't awake so she decided to go check it out herself... What a good idea right? Please note the sarcasm.

She slowly walked down the stairs in nothing but one of Sam's shirts which were a nightgown on her and underwear. Her bare feet slowly cooled on the tile as she went to the kitchen deciding to get a glass of water. As she entered the kitchen she got a glass filling it with water from the tap as she had been doing this through a dark figure came in causing her to drop it.... Glass shattering everywhere.

"Y/N!" Sam yelled lifting her up running her all the way to the bathroom and sitting her on the counter.

He rummaged through the cupboard not able to find the first aid kit.

"I'm going to have to go upstairs," He started giving her a peck on the lips.

"Please just hurry," She whispered clearly in pain.

He bolted up the steps running into the closest bathroom finally finding the first aid kit. He finally made it back seeing the bathroom door shut, as he swore he left it open... Sam then felt a sudden breeze, looking to his left he saw the window open and that when it hit him like a ton of bricks to the face.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed bursting into the bathroom only to see way more blood. To much blood to be caused by just his wife's foot wound. It had been then that he realized she... His wife Y/N was gone... There is no way she walked so he put two and two together realizing one thing and one thing only... Someone took her. Then his phone went off he ran unplugging it wanting to call the cops until he saw who had been calling him at three in the morning... Unknown.

Sam didn't say anything like the person on the other line started to speak...

"Sam help me pl-" Yet Y/N had been cut off by a voice telling her to shut up. Sam's worry faded as he soon realized whose voice it had belonged to.

"Dean?" Sam asked confused and that being when he had been hung up on and cops burst into the house.