| Castiel X Reader |

She weaved through the trees faster than lightning trying to get away... She had to get away. She bolted through the dark and uninviting wooded area, her brain was once again racing quicker than toes. She tripped and tumbled leaping over the log, hearing the twigs below the monsters behind her. 

Just as her breath ran out she stumbled upon a road… Yet it didn't do much to help her case as arms gripped her arms tight... She knew that this could be it for her- She might just die from the demons this time. 

"Let me go!" She exclaimed, trying to break their iron grip but the demons only smirked. 

"Y/N!" A voice called from the woods.

"Cas," She breathed happily knowing that he would be the one to save her. 

"Let go of her," He growled angel blade slipping from his sleeve. 

And before either of the demons could say anything he lunged at them fast, causing their grip to break off of his girlfriend's skin. She sighed with relief, as the raven-haired man took down one of the demons... 

"Cas no!" She yelled as the demon pulled out his own angel blade. "NO!" However before the poor girl could stop it the angel was stabbed. "Cas!" Slowly the demon turned around with a smirk across his face lunging at her and that's when she let out the biggest scream knowing that she would be a goner with no weapon in hand.

Y/N bolted upright ready to fight as a hand came in contact with her shoulders, as she could feel the beads of sweat across her forehead. Everything happened so fast as her eyes widened in fear. 

"Are you ok?" The raven-haired asked concerned looking her up down. 

"What happened?" She asked confused. "How are you not dead?" Although before he could even respond she hugged him real tight not ever wanting to let go of him crying into his shoulder. 

"It's ok," He whispered trying to soothe the poor girl. "It was just a dream you were screaming in your sleep," She nodded burying her face into his chest as he stiffened

"Will you stay with me Cas?" She questioned a blush soon forming on her cheeks as she quickly added. "I want to make sure you don't die," 

He nodded laying down next to her and not even bothering to move as he heads slowly found his chest... It was perfect, neither of them could lie- Maybe the angel was different... Maybe he was finally feeling something... Finally feeling love.

Her arms were wrapped around his torso tight afraid to let go... Afraid that he way leave her. She couldn't let that happen- She couldn't let him die just like in her dreams. The rest of the night she didn't have a single bad dream well, in fact, she didn't dream at all. Y/N Y/L/N was finally at peace and everything couldn't have been any better.

Until when she woke up the angel was gone, causing her heart to shatter... She knew that this would happen. Everything good that happens to her fades.

~

"I know you like her Cassy!" Gabriel exclaimed with a smile only to cause his brother a groan in response. "You can't deny it," 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," The angel whispered with a blush. He fidgeted in the place he was standing suddenly how his shoes looked his new priority. 

"You know! I saw you guys in bed last night!" He exclaimed wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk. 

"Alright so I may like her but... Please just don't tell her- I don't even know what these feelings mean!" He pleaded to his goofy brother. 

"With the way that you look at her... I know you love her!" He exclaimed with the goofiest grin. 

"Gabriel I don't-" 

"You love her!" He exclaimed slapping his brother across the face... I mean hey it wouldn't hurt him he was an angel too. 

"OH MY FATHER!" He yelled looking at his brother with wide eyes. "I love Y/N," He watched as his brother clapped that clap slowly fading as so did his smirk his breath hitching. Before the trench-coated man could question it Gabriel took his chin in hand turning his head...

His head to face Y/N... Y/N!

"Uh did you hear all that?" The archangel asked for his brother awkwardly. 

"Yeah," She mumbled then facing the blue-eyed man. "You're a lier!" 

"Wait what?" Both men asked at the same time confused. 

"You heard me angel's don't have feelings!" She exclaimed with rage. "I'm glad you care about me but we all know that an angel and human just won't work out," 

"Y/N-" He started only to get cut off. 

"No Castiel," She snapped actually using his full name. "You probably don't even know what love is... And when that happens I don't want to be broken hearted-"

"Y/N please all I want to do is try," And before she could even protest his lips were on hers in sync... He tasted like minty toothpaste and honey... And slowly she began to crave the amazing taste and his amazing smell of man shampoo and pine. 

"Oh Cas," She whispered his forehead against hers there noses touching as her breath fanned the angels face. "I love you too but I just don't want to admit it because everything that I love leaves me!" The young girl began to cry not able to keep her tears in anymore. 

"Well he won't be dying anytime soon because I'm his big bro," The brown haired man stated proudly puffing his chest. 

Y/N laughed through her tears as slowly two trench-coated arms encircled around her frame causing her to smile in awe. "I won't leave you," He whispered with a smile.

"Are you sure that this will work out?" She asked looking into his blue pools of crystal eyes. 

"Well, it hasn't before... But I'm sure my brother can pull it off," Gabriel smiled, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder and gives a small squeeze and before he could even leave the room Y/N's lips connected with the raven-haired man once again. 

The young girl was happy... Happy that the trench-coated man was all hers- Happy that everything seemed to be going ok- Happy that she had finally admitted her feelings for the blue-eyed man... The one that held her in his arms the night before. 

~

Y/N paced the small apartment trying so hard not to break down right then and there. Looking down at the baby in her arms she smiled a small smile her blood pressure rising as she did so... Her husband was to be home by now and yet here she was still waiting for him to walk in the doors... Here she was still worried about him. 

All she wanted was nothing more than to be in his arms once again... For him to hug her and reassure her that everything was going to be ok... That he wasn't going to leave her. And boy doesn't get her started on how much she wanted his minty lips against hers again. 

Then that was when the door burst open-